Jack Grealish #46 content overload is close to giving us the ick, quick send nudes you little Gucci

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel shy watching these for the first time !? Like they're getting out the car to show up at your house. Makes me nervous

- Kalvin first there (must be because he's desperate to get away from home see WAGs thread ) 👀
- Tammy should be sent home for not coming in correct uniform
- HK (and others) still have the carrot boots, only the sexiest Nike athletes must get the white ones
- Jack is freaking cute being all nesh in his coat and so proud of himself for remembering passport
- Who is this new woman and why do I feel threatened!?
- EMILY, BABE, YOU HAVE MY WHOLE HEART. It is also blatantly obvious at work who my favourite is
- Erm, Eddie mate, don't tell John to smile for the camera and then keep the pic for yourself
- Declan, no-one believes you're in a rush to see Bowen, we know who you're really stalking
- I love Kyle
- Pickford's boots in a bin bag, that boy doesn't eat his McDs from a plate
- Bukayo's little face when he thinks he's left his passport in the car 🥰
A bin bag😂😂😂. He needs to ditch that hair band as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I couldn't quite discern what the kit man was saying to Mason about his boots, but it sounded like he said one pair was put aside for something

Hopefully that means promo pics and bae is also involved

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When someone said congratulations to Jack, I was like wtf now? Then I remembered they must be referring to the PL 🤣 I have a short memory and it’s been a long week since last Sunday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I didn’t see flipper arrive, I think they put him straight in his tank 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dec will be fuming when he watches that video and sees his mate Jarrod (Jarod? who cares) talking to Jack before he got to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dec will be fuming when he watches that video and sees his mate Jarrod (Jarod? who cares) talking to Jack before he got to him.
I reckon Jack got Flipper's mum to slash Dec's tires to hold them up.

I couldn't quite discern what the kit man was saying to Mason about his boots, but it sounded like he said one pair was put aside for something

Hopefully that means promo pics and bae is also involved
I have now watched 5 times and I have absolutely no idea what that man mumbles.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I am so bored of people at work trying to talk to me today. Do they not realise this is a bleeping important day?

• Haha
  • Angry
I am so bored of people at work trying to talk to me today. Do they not realise this is a bleeping important day?
I've had to pause three times for RLF to ask me stupid questions like why haven't we had lunch yet when it's almost 3pm.

I wish they would film a video that shows exactly why they do once they arrive, I want to know what happens in that medical room. Is it just an excuse to touch them up!? How stressful is the processing of dishing out those kits!?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Have we wanked over this yet?

Oh sweet Jesus.

Watched the whole thing with a big smile on my face.

Emily has a new helper! (Ruth?!) I was going to complain that the job wasn't advertised here but as she knows Bukayo from his youth she must have been in the England set-up for ages so good for her.

Jack looking tired but happy, looking great as ever and he is one of the most friendly out of all of them.

Excellent lingering camera shot of John's arse, love to see it. And he seems in a good mood so has probably finally got over the hangover.

Bowen seems like a nice enough bloke 👍

Lots of sweethearts all over this squad. I want to be best friends with Conor Coady, and Bukayo, and Kalvin as he grumpily forgets how to exit vehicles.

I think Gallagher might actually be a nice guy but I can't get past the fact he looks like an alien.

All in all, good arrivals video. Will re-watch when sad. Could have done with a bit more Flipper.
I was about to say that I have decided that Gallagher can't be that bad after all given that he is the only one that is enough of a gent to manage his own bloody case.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
wow he really does look like he has pink eye
Probably has, he's spent the last week with his head up Wayne Lineker's arse after all.

Looking forward to watching when home <3
I always love it when England time creeps back around, so nostalgic and they're all genuinely happy to be there!

• Haha
i’m either getting the ick or being hormonal because i am absolutely not happy with anything he is doing at the moment
his hair is proper rank in that training video

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.