Jack Grealish #46 content overload is close to giving us the ick, quick send nudes you little Gucci

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m such a kid person (especially babies) 🥺 and the pictures are really cute, the way he’s holding the babies hand…. But (there is always a but) that’s someone’s baby, you can’t just post someone’s baby online without consent 🫣

I’m actually really uncomfy with that…

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m such a kid person (especially babies) 🥺 and the pictures are really cute…. But (there is always a but) that’s someone’s baby, you can’t just post someone’s baby online without consent 🫣

I’m actually really uncomfy with that
Exactly this. It’s weird behaviour and it needs to stop.

Reactions: 13
I’m such a kid person (especially babies) 🥺 and the pictures are really cute…. But (there is always a but) that’s someone’s baby, you can’t just post someone’s baby online without consent 🫣
This I completely agree with. Not her sprouted bollock bean child, don’t post the photo. That’s weird.

Reactions: 3
Surely we’ve got the combined sleuthing skills here to figure out who Grealish Rebecca is 🕵️‍♀️

I feel quite aggrieved that it’s about the only thing that has us flummoxed.

Reactions: 11
I’ve said it before but I’m convinced Sasha (maybe Jack too) know who she is and are fine with her posting stuff. She once posted an unseen pic Sasha then posted herself, and they have the means (🤑🤑🤑) to get that account removed if they really wanted to cos it was being intrusive. I’m also convinced if it was nothing to do with Sasha it would just focus on Jack, let’s be honest Sasha doesn’t have ‘fans’ surely! All this said, I don’t have a clue what the Russian part is about if my theory is correct 🤣

Reactions: 3
I’m such a kid person (especially babies) 🥺 and the pictures are really cute, the way he’s holding the babies hand…. But (there is always a but) that’s someone’s baby, you can’t just post someone’s baby online without consent 🫣

I’m actually really uncomfy with that…
Same, they're the cutest pictures ever, they both look really natural and like they are having a lovely time - but, it's not their kid.
If the kids parents wanted it posted publicly they would have done a post themselves tagging jack and Sasha, or just let them post (which let be honest that is not the kind of picture either of them would post.

It's incredibly bizarre and a bit unsettling.

Reactions: 12
I’ve said it before but I’m convinced Sasha (maybe Jack too) know who she is and are fine with her posting stuff. She once posted an unseen pic Sasha then posted herself, and they have the means (🤑🤑🤑) to get that account removed if they really wanted to cos it was being intrusive. I’m also convinced if it was nothing to do with Sasha it would just focus on Jack, let’s be honest Sasha doesn’t have ‘fans’ surely! All this said, I don’t have a clue what the Russian part is about if my theory is correct 🤣
Sasha and jack have both saw the stories so I agree with this but it's still odd how its posting private photos 🙈

Just changing the subject, some nice quotes from Southgate here about Jack, my personal favourites being 'he is that free spirit we've seen' and 'he is who he is' 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just changing the subject, some nice quotes from Southgate here about Jack, my personal favourites being 'he is that free spirit we've seen' and 'he is who he is' 😂

I skim read to start and I wasn't sure if 'It's interesting that I spent the whole summer getting hammered...' referred to Gareth or Jack 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I skim read to start and I wasn't sure if 'It's interesting that I spent the whole summer getting hammered...' referred to Gareth or Jack 😂
Was an interesting choice of word to use regarding jack this week 😂

Reactions: 2
I still love the fact he likes and comments on villas posts and hope he comes back!!

(Villa fan here 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry I’m late - I have nothing to contribute for jack tax. The wanker has overwhelmed us this week.

(I’m sure I will be begging for content soon enough)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
what a week to be a city fan 💙
Too right. What a whirlwind. And now I’m ready to see more of this gorgeousness.
CCFEC7E8-102D-4B52-8503-82B3165CAE71.jpeg

My favourite part of this loss is that they’re having a victory parade tomorrow. I know they’ve still won the FA Cup (I don’t count the Carabao Cup), but they’re still going to feel like tit 🤣
And the FA Cup was a “tin pot trophy” when City won it as I recall. Congrats on your cute little “double”, LFC.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.