Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
But which was it that he thought he could offer? 🤔
He was only looking to give the length part… 🙃

(I should add that I haven’t been taking the whole romantic quest thing too seriously atm anyway… My favourite thing is to tell people I broke my leg in ridiculous ways, I told the same guy I slipped on a chicken breast in Tesco 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 15

cobette

VIP Member
Pep seemed happy enough, he was clapping and shouting 'good Jack', it was very cute.

• Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Just caught up with this morning… I might be on my own here but puppets piss me right off!!

The muppets are the fucking worst, I thought I hated them the most…. Until I seen that dog, that dog is now at the top of my shit list 🙄

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
YAY! Manifesting a beautiful display for your eyes 💙 their RL arses are so addictive aren't they? and the game, of course, the beautiful game

There's something about having to play it cool in front of the RLF that feels like it's quite 'good' for you, like it's a test of emotional resilience or mindfulness or something, although somatisation tends to shit all over my efforts. I just wear stiff jeans and sit down a little more forcefully when needed.
You think I am capable of playing it cool!?

a3927cce4f86434048d1f2cb5f444e66c4ce9524.gif

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Personally I feel the best Tattle moments occur during working hours so cannot endorse any type of ban.

As mental as it is this obsession has actually improved my work/life balance. I have a job where it really shouldn't consume your life but it had. I am now much better at switching off and knowing when something isn't the end of the world. (N.B. Only in working terms, not regarding JS and his muscles)

If you fake your death we'll go to the funeral and reach out to Jack with a suitable sob story that would bring him along. You can come along and pose as a lurker or something, then charm him in5o bed. When this all goes canoe man and tits up a few years down the line I'm feigning innoncence though.

• Haha
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
OK, block out Kevan's eyes, ears, cheeks and chin and tell me you see no resemblance at all.

I reckon in the dark and after a few drinks you might not notice the difference.
I'm crying.

'Kevin, can I call you Jack?'
'My name's Kevan'

• Haha
Reactions: 14

jumpmoon

VIP Member
Does Mark Pougatch owe you money?
I fuckin wish. He's married to nobility 😂 he could toss me a couple of Simoleons over the table.

I'm sorry I am so hard on you Mark if you're reading this (although please don't what are you doing here sir lol) I just feel like he's got dark sided Jeremy Kyle vibes and he's always so apathetic like he hates his job?! Legit always looks like he would rather be shitting in his own hands and clapping rather than being across the table from Wrighty and Roy Keane (who is also a grumplestiltskin). He's like Nicolas Witchell who I always feel just fucking hates the royal family it's like why are you devoting your professional life to this son lol

Mark Pougatch bitchfest apology mini tax:

1650308069950.png

1650308025532.png

• Haha

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
Beardless Jack is my sleep paralysis demon 🥴

I live in constant fear he'll shave his beard off and I will get an Ick that I will never recover from 😬

Here's some lovely beardy Jack tax
FB_IMG_1648315227325.jpg
1.jpg
1_GettyImages-1332643661.jpg
73B0FE34-F196-44E0-8FF0-D6646CD4AAEA.jpeg.jpg
VideoCapture_20220223-212202.jpg
1.jpg

• Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
His little heavy breathing/ chest rises at the beginning and his t-shirt going in when he laighs, why is that turning me on?? That man can do the simplest thing and I get riled up.
It's the hot weather again 😒 luckily for me I've got a "meeting" with a real life man tonight and can get all my frustrations out. He's no JG but at this point I'd take Kane just to get some.
I’ve given up on real life men… someone the other day on tinder asked if I was looking for love or length 🥲😂

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Why do people do this? Surely it’s an unwritten rule that the first half an hour of each day at LEAST is for letting the caffeine hit while deleting emails?
One of my team is the neediest little cunt alive and I swear to God she sits there WAITING for me to be online so she can send me messages. Sometimes she starts with "hi, how are you" rather than getting to the point and I'm like mate, if you're waiting for me to respond to these pleasantries before you ask your banal question, then you will be waiting a long time my friend.

Me having to do the most basic people management tasks (i.e. basic communication)
crystalapalacevilla-6 (1).jpg

Me realising my new job has no directs
Icon_ABACA_770826_051-1.jpg

• Haha

foreverbeginstoday

I’ve been MIA due to Easter Holidays 🐣 sooner the kids go back to school on Monday the better so my thirsting can resume 🤣🙈🥵

delayed Jack tax - no theme just a good looking lad 🥵🥰😍
C4ED6C13-4173-4944-8B5E-878F38D9F158.jpeg
55431E05-1852-49A5-BD40-A275EB3B3752.jpeg
537B9B98-4FB7-43B0-B2E2-58CF3DC34A0B.jpeg
739C19E4-0370-425E-B9DF-1CDF6A3C892F.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha