Jack Grealish #34 wild for bab when he’s rocking his glasses, we long for his balls to be slapping our a**es

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap
- It's international break and the lads are off to SGP with their games consoles sex toys
- We provided the England social media team with a variety of content ideas, they are yet to deliver
- We want England Emily's job
- There was a 'pregnancy' scare
- Jack looks good in glasses
- We're all going blind
- Concern was raised over whether or not we oversexual JG... we've carried on as normal
- What is an ojotoshoitbhe!? How do you pronounce it?! We'll never know.
- In fic land, Summertime punched us in the gut and the Parachute update had EVERYTHING
- Back at SGP, Jack & John and Mason & Declan have engaged in a bit of partner swapping, inevitably this has ended in tears and John threw a strop *information not from a verified soruce
- Wordle sees us
- Jack gave us some short tuck action, was cute with some kids and for his finale for the week, gave us a glimpse of his abs. Bab delivered.
- Oh, and he earned another cap.
- duck CONOR GALLAGHER

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm relieved to get to a new thread and rest that photo for a day or so at least. I can now finally get some work done and stop fantasising about Jack in couples counselling.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm relieved to get to a new thread and rest that photo for a day or so at least. I can now finally get some work done and stop fantasising about Jack in couples counselling.
I need your tax to be a full transcript of this session

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve just read the summertime update after seeing it mentioned on here, somehow I missed it.

I’m a blindsided emotional wreck, I hope that’s not the end.

Well I think you've read it unless someone else has the same name as you on Wattpad...
Ooh which one is yours?

Reactions: 2
Well I think you've read it unless someone else has the same name as you on Wattpad...
This one? The braid ❤❤❤

if not this one I'm super confused because I don't think I've added anything else to my library recently 😫

Reactions: 4
@ruby1080 i LOVE your fic (not just saying that - I’ve left you a couple of simping comments), it’s so well written and sexy 🖤🖤🖤

I love it so much I’d compiled an entire tax post which I deleted just to devote a post to telling you how much I love your fic. So no deleting.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.