Jack Grealish #32 Wrapped up in training wearing a snood, time to take it all off and drop us those nudes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t have time to discuss my nipples because I’d be too busy tweaking them constantly. And my bedroom mirror would be absolutely covered in 🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t have time to discuss my nipples because I’d be too busy tweaking them constantly. And my bedroom mirror would be absolutely covered in 🤍
I can no longer take you seriously since you changed your display pic to bae in his John Lennon glasses

P.s. please stop edging us with your chapter endings

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can no longer take you seriously since you changed your display pic to bae in his John Lennon glasses

P.s. please stop edging us with your chapter endings
'No longer'

The bloody thing would've ended up twice as long (and my 🐱 twice as frustrated) if I'd not stopped there

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.