Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
My mums shipping my little sister (17) off on some footy performance school in July at the city training ground- i’ll make sure she’s on the look out for our fav brummie. 😛
(She is also aboard the JG train and i would not be surprised if she’s lurking on here sometimes)

+ tax for my waffle

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Popsock123

VIP Member
This day couldn’t get any better, accepted redundancy and got offered a job elsewhere. Score a goal & show us your dick Jack ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Violetroselily

VIP Member
All of the England kit looks so good on him ❤

And the training content is always top notch
0_GrealishEnglandgym.jpg

1_Grealish.jpg

GettyImages-1321558482-1-scaled.jpg

Also just reminding everyone the FA Cup game is on ITV tomorrow night, let's hope he makes an appearance and someone pulls his shorts down

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

jumpmoon

VIP Member
This is super weird to me. If he’s a solid / stable part of your life surely you’d want him in! Even if he doesn’t fancy being on camera she doesn’t even talk about him or reference things they’re doing lol you’d think she was single! Maybe she’s just trying to protect her channel for when they inevitably fuck up next time so she doesn’t have a load of content of them together on her videos lol
🤷‍♀️ Just my 2 cents (and this isn't ratting on you btw, just a general observation from this point) but it's her channel, not JGTV, and she doesn't owe anyone anything. I've been with my partner since the same age as they got together and I wouldn't want him popping up in the background of my vlogs chatting shite even if he was a tasty footballer :LOL:

She does have little references to him as @Sarararah pointed out (and she's wearing an Arabic necklace that says 'Jacky' in some of them which is v sweet), so I don't think it's that deep, it's just not part of her life that she wants to show and have people oogling. And I can't blame her tbh, especially after the messages she got during the Euros (although I wish my greatest crime in life was riding JG lol).

[/sashdefender]

• Heart

ruby1080

VIP Member
For those who don’t understand astrology, there are only three names you need to hear to understand Gemini men.

Donald Trump
Boris Johnson
Kanye West

Do Not Touch

• Haha
  • Wow

cobette

VIP Member
I think I need a lie down over the fact that Michael Owen has a daughter old enough to have Jack liking her pics.

• Haha

ruby1080

VIP Member
I think the Skye photo was very clever.

Jack has a good game...
Press tide starts to turn...
There will be naysayers who will say he can't behave (using Leeds fiasco as example) so he pre-empts all that by showing he's home

I do love to overthink things 😂
I thought the same. "Look at me tucked up at home with my cute little doggie" ❤

I bet the photo was taken last week and he posted it in between shots last night 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow