Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cornflower

VIP Member
Kissing and being kissed because they’re both fit af photos lol (does anyone have a less cropped version of the second one please and thank you):
7A07A1D7-7A63-46D5-B7E0-8AFBA9D6D5DC.jpeg

68BE7DF7-5733-45A9-9089-348CA6E7BA23.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Imagine the volume of nonsense that must get sent to that email address and some poor bastard must have to sift through it all

• Haha

mutton

I used to work at a certain club for a while and In that whole place you wouldn’t hear anybody say anything negative about jack. He just always chases excitement. He gets a thrill dangling off the edge with a toe I reckon. Nothing fulfils that at the moment. I know he’s loaded but outside of football when he goes home can you imagine how vanilla
It is. I’d be chasing excitement too. All the other lads all loved up with kids etc and then there’s jack.

Jen667

VIP Member
No way does he do any christmas shopping. He just delegates the lot. Sash buys for all his family and then his sister buys for her. and he sits back and gets bundles of gifts for himself which he's paid for.

Happy Christmas JG tarts. Thanks for the laughs.

JPEA forever

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
whyyyyy is his hair so blonde. i wish he’d go back to full brunette
If he wants to go blonde, I want the full blonde, really shouldn't work but just does things to me blonde of this interview.

Or this interview.

I don't make the rules. He looked incredible during this period.

And yellow is definitely his colour.

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
He's so, so beautiful!

I have a bit of a soft spot for hair up/full beard Jack.
Screenshot_20211230_015338.jpg
Screenshot_20211230_015354.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Man loves a cuddle. He full on rugby tackled KDB following Kev’s goal against Leeds. Wrapped his arms around him so tight.

Never been so jealous of KDB in my entire life 😩
Yeah, he's a big cuddler and everyone else seems to love cuddling him too. Kev's probably used to Jack wanting to hug him at every opportunity by now.

I love that Shevchenko cuddle from the Euros...
Screenshot_20211219_114427.jpg

The guy's team's just suffered a big defeat, they're out of the tournament, and his thought is hmmm, where's that guy who spent all match on the bench for the opposition? I need to hug him and tell him how much I love him.

• Heart
  • Haha