Jack Grealish #19 Tattlers’ thirst is still relentless - come to Block 104 and rail us senseless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this actually makes a lot of sense and is probably why we haven’t see much of him outside of football (news wise). tracks with the lack of papped photos out and about. he’s definitely been warned about his lifestyle off the pitch, get the feeling something has happened recently for pep to bring this up lol it sounds like it anyways. imo he has played extremely well considering he’s new to the squad and style of play, but he defo needs to improve. most of it will be a fitness thing because he’s not used to playing so often.

EA568BA8-5F5F-4F3A-B667-13E29B6ACFAA.png

Reactions: 4
this actually makes a lot of sense and is probably why we haven’t see much of him outside of football (news wise). tracks with the lack of papped photos out and about. he’s definitely been warned about his lifestyle off the pitch, get the feeling something has happened recently for pep to bring this up lol it sounds like it anyways. imo he has played extremely well considering he’s new to the squad and style of play, but he defo needs to improve. most of it will be a fitness thing because he’s not used to playing so often.

View attachment 816334
Wonder if he will finally settle down with Sash now he has basically been told to by his boss 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

View attachment 816334
Makes total sense, it’s major gear shift at Man City and he’ll want to avoid bollockings from Pep 🤣

Im glad, even though it means less gossip and bucket hats I’m hoping it means good pitch performances which is what I want to see (and to shut the doubters up).

Don’t worry Jack, you can still have riotous drunken fun with me, I just won’t tell Pep and Gareth 😉

Reactions: 2
A local girl has died this weekend jack never knew her but has just donated £5000 to her funeral fund. What a man.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
guardiola when messi was in barcelona in 2009 asked him to cut his nightlife, he was single and he was a disaster like jack but without the driving problems

Reactions: 4
8480D01C-B704-477D-9940-717669E6D689.jpeg

honestly so horrible for her family but what a class act he is for doing this

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I noticed Sasha and also her hairdresser commented earlier about the passing of this girl too. 💔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.