Jack Grealish #105 He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why Sasha has stayed off insta since the burglary.
I’m starting to wonder if they have split up. Jack obviously knew about the situation with Lauren and Kyle. Annie and Sasha are friends. I wonder if there has been some fall out from all that.

I wonder why Sasha has stayed off insta since the burglary.
I’m starting to wonder if they have split up. Jack obviously knew about the situation with Lauren and Kyle. Annie and Sasha are friends. I wonder if there has been some fall out from all that.
It’s pretty traumatic to be robbed let alone when you’re in the house at the time. I was robbed many years ago - not while I was at home but it sent me into a deep depression as it makes you question humanity and everything about life.

A month off social is nothing. Especially when she posts inside their house and her whereabouts when she travels even if it’s after. The public know what cars they drive, the area where they live or even which house - it’s easy to put tracking devices on cars, follow people if seen. Who knows why she isn’t posting but it could be many reasons not even the things you’ve listed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
IMG_7075.jpeg

who looks this good the same day of a long haul flight?

the scruffy beard on the neck skkdmckdkd 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.