Jack Grealish #105 He’s not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one imagining mother grealish with hairy muscular calves like jack? 🤣 I do think big calves are genetic and that’s why you see units in the gym with muscles everywhere but the calves 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Weirdly enough I have bigish calves, and my Mum had them too. Nowhere near Jack's size, but have probs buying long boots 🤣
Me too and have the same trouble with long boots. My son is a pretty decent footballer but has his dad’s long straight legs. He wishes he had inherited my footballers legs!

Am I the only one imagining mother grealish with hairy muscular calves like jack? 🤣 I do think big calves are genetic and that’s why you see units in the gym with muscles everywhere but the calves 🤣
Mine aren’t hairy 😂 but I do wear trousers more than skirts. Jack really does look more like his mum than his dad. I wonder if she has trouble buying boots too?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think decent calf muscles are sexy on men and women . But more so men as I’m straight 🤣 he didn’t start again today 😭

Reactions: 4