Jack Grealish #104 The bats in his mansion are making him ratty but we just want him to show us his batty 🍑

Favourite batty 🍑

• The obvious choice

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • Community shield

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Almost bare

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • Black shorts

• Villa batty

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Lying on ground

• Gym sticky out

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • More than but who cares

Votes: 29 42.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @rasperryripple for the thread title

Arse poll 2023

You can vote for them all because I don’t want any left out.

The obvious choice

Community shield
ft the dearly departed

Almost
bare

Black shorts

Villa

Lying on ground

Gym time

In news much less important than this very important poll, Super Jacky has won the Super Cup and scored a Super Penalty while doing it, congratulations Bae

Reactions: 10
Thanks Rubae. Excellent batty pics. Obviously voted for them all. Just want to bite the batty

I'm so happy he scored his penalty because I can imagine it plays on your mind so bad and no one wants sad bae

Reactions: 11
Almost bare for me. Honestly I’ll never get over that picture

Reactions: 6
Good morning no better sight to wake up to than Jack’s . Thanks for the new thread @ruby1080 tough one so may return to study these later make sure I made the right choices

Some of the best Ngl would love to get my face between those cheeks

Blimey, he’s posting Sasha and tagging her again.
He’s either in massive trouble for something, or feeling all loved up

Jack is a twat sometimes… but seeing him acknowledge and talk to the visually impaired young girl whilst they were handed their medals was so pure and sweet. Seeing the others just walk past, and the guy looking like he was trying to move Jack along for his medal but he stopped and held the up the line… all the feels 🥲 you just know there was no forced / PR element and he truly did want to give her his time, and it shows his true character under the Jack the lad bravado IMO. I love him for this!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.