Jack Grealish #103 I knew you were treble when you walked in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its such a good job he is blessed with Adonis style looks because sweet baby isn't too blessed in other areas 🀣🀣🀣 although I reckon he puts on being a bit daft so people don't hate on him being an absolute all rounder 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jack Grealish #104 the turkey still needs to be fed, whilst tattlers just want him in their bed

(I am not tattlers)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Jack Grealish #104 Let your hair grow out, bring back snail trail and give us some nudes
(I'm all for direct communication) πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jack grealish #104 1 bat 2 birds doesn’t matter to jacky g we all know he loves a 3 way roost

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't wait for him to get fat but somehow also have a pancake bum.

I am just jealous

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I just cannot wait for this nude photo shoot that must happen one day πŸ™

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jack Grealish #104 the bats in his mansion are making him ratty but we just want him to show us his batty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I wonder if he ever did learn to speak Spanish........... he did want to a couple of years back.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.