Jack Grealish #103 I knew you were treble when you walked in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This pic? I can’t tell if she is ,thought it was a weird pic for her to post she looks kinda pissed off
Yeah, that’s the one.
I’m not sure I can see it though lol
Maybe I'm over tired, and not looking properly

Reactions: 1
I see Sasha has been reading the Daily Mail online. They post a story about how they are holidaying separately and she post a picture tagging where she is the show she is with Jack 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They stayed at Sophia Richie’s wedding location 😭 they better not be venue searching

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I see Sasha has been reading the Daily Mail online. They post a story about how they are holidaying separately and she post a picture tagging where she is the show she is with Jack 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
It’s probably her mother who sends her the links to the articles about her 🤣 In fact she liked someone’s comment on her recent post saying how she “blew the DM story out the water” by specifically mentioning the south of France. Her mother seems like someone who goes around proudly telling everyone that her daughter is dating a famous footballer. Cheating rumours whatt? 😂😂😂

It’s probably her mother who sends her the links to the articles about her 🤣 In fact she liked someone’s comment on her recent post saying how she “blew the DM story out the water” by specifically mentioning the south of France. Her mother seems like someone who goes around proudly telling everyone that her daughter is dating a famous footballer. Cheating rumours whatt? 😂😂😂
Who’s her mum? Is she on insta??

Whoever said he would holiday with Sasha, and then do Ibiza is right.
He’s clubbing with fisher at HI
Not sure if she’s there, but I follow fisher, and he’s been up DJing and jumping all over the place 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Whoever said he would holiday with Sasha, and then do Ibiza is right.
He’s clubbing with fisher at HI
Not sure if she’s there, but I follow fisher, and he’s been up DJing and jumping all over the place 😂
Ha I had I a feeling
he was gonna go see fisher in Ibiza. I feel like that’s not Sasha’s scene so maybe she’s gone home or hotel/yacht. Lot of city folk in Balearics right now.

here’s a video link and jack is in his stories

IMG_0394.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.