Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

okdo2022

VIP Member
First game is on the 23rd, fly out so they have 2 days there before. Last year they came back on the 11th with the first game on the 20th. So if they do the same then around the 12th
so he goes Bernardo’s wedding, a week somewhere with Sasha (maybe algarve). He could still realistically go Ibiza and fly straight into pre season
When’s he going to squeeze in Mykonos in?!?

Reactions: 2

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Same xx
But like the pictures he takes of himself and posts aren’t even flattering or cute but they somehow make him more attractive for posting them than Ruben and his thirst traps which if Jack was doing would give me the ick🫠🫠🥰
Sidenote does it shock anyone else that he’s older than Ruben and Rodri ??🤯
But he's just a young kid from Solihull 🥲

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
They just showed a clip of the dressing room celebration! Almost trophy time! 🏆 💙
---
OMG Jack is so adorable with his hugs! 😭

Last edited:
  • Heart

lucielocket99

I think they already are, even to the point where there may have been a potential registry wedding or eloped because both of them have been wearing wedding bands
I haven’t seen Sasha wearing a ring on her TikTok and Instagram she reverses the image a lot so it’s really on her right hand? Who knows tho? he has been wearing a ring on his left 4th finger for about a year I think