Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gattle09

VIP Member
Where’s Bae? I want to know last night’s outfit, the hairstyle. I just wanted to see his happy little wasted face partying.
0913D812-63F7-4550-A5DE-3D93F2C714C2.jpeg
45188AE5-E913-4B4A-8872-DE855FBC82E7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
screaming that it’s 5am and he’s still in his grass stained full kit

I saw a TikTok of him out in a club & he still had his shirt on 😂😂😂😂😂
---
Surely Gareth’s not going to be able to play these lot when they rock up to England camp? I can’t remember if we need to win the next round of games?

Also love seeing Jack living his best life!
If I was him I wouldn’t he even picked Man City players 💀 jack probably won’t turn up 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
i cried my eyes out, this feeling NEVER gets old. honestly makes me sound like a proper sap but these are the days i dreamed of as a kid. love this team and love this club more than LIFE 💙
I’m so emotional. It won’t be this way forever so we have to enjoy every single moment. 💙

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member

Jack stopped to say hi to Rodri gf. A friend of Ayme is filming and he’s got some other tiktoks in his account. One from a city celebration

---
Party Jack is the gift that keeps giving

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
They are going to be an absolute mess for the parade
If they make it back
Lots of flights grounded or being re routed I can’t tell if they were the giant flight in the air or a smaller one waiting to depart
I can’t see all minus the three having gone. I think a few would have also have had quieter family celebrations