Jack Edwards #4 Supermassive Jack Hole (in his subscribers' pockets)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's going for some sort or romantic, lord byron type thing. But he's not cool or deep enough for that. He looks like he is playing dress up

Reactions: 6
I dont wanna body hair shame but the arm hair isnt helping.
I guess why there is a version of the sam photo but arm is cropped...

Reactions: 2
I dont wanna body hair shame but the arm hair isnt helping.
I guess why there is a version of the sam photo but arm is cropped...

I agree, the arm hair just looks odd and out of place for such a look. He should have trimmed or waxed. And I have body hair too, but if I wanted a specific look I'd do something about it

Reactions: 1
I agree, the arm hair just looks odd and out of place for such a look. He should have trimmed or waxed. And I have body hair too, but if I wanted a specific look I'd do something about it
The whole look definitely needs smooth arms to even have a chance of working. His hairy arms just make it look even worse.

Not that there is anything wrong with body hair. It just doesn't work for this look.

Reactions: 5
He's giving more bride that needs a wax, rather than romantic poet strolling among the heather

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To use a literary reference, I wonder if/when his social media career dies off Jack will end up sat at home in this outfit like Miss Havisham