Izzy Judd (Harry from McFlys wife)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the bet her next book will be about eating disorders, body confidence etc. šŸ™„

Reactions: 2
I think she looks really slim for someone who gave birth 6 months ago. Sheā€™s clearly worked very hard to get the baby weight off ASAP. Which is fine obviously, I shifted most of mine in 8 months (much harder second time round!) but given her past, Iā€™m not all that convinced her post of ā€˜look how happy & healthy I am nowā€™ šŸ¤Ø you look like youā€™ve not had a baby, well done!

Reactions: 3
she's very gushy isn't she. her latest post about the kids wanting mummy and daddy to dance. its just too sweet and mushy. she can't help herself. its like a she HAS to show the world how cute a certain moment was with her kids and harry. it's actually something i would argue would be lovely to keep as a private moment with her family and to treasure it in that way. that's the drug of social media i guess and her assumed platform

Reactions: 5
she's very gushy isn't she. her latest post about the kids wanting mummy and daddy to dance. its just too sweet and mushy. she can't help herself. its like a she HAS to show the world how cute a certain moment was with her kids and harry. it's actually something i would argue would be lovely to keep as a private moment with her family and to treasure it in that way. that's the drug of social media i guess and her assumed platform
Is it just me or do the Judds and the Fletchers seem to be constantly competing in terms of who has the cutest bestest family?

Reactions: 5
Looking forward to Izzy's dumb arse questions about weaning....with her 3rd child. šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Looking forward to Izzy's dumb arse questions about weaning....with her 3rd child. šŸ˜†
Iā€™m sick of her posts always making out having 3 is such hard work šŸ™„ like saying she was at the park with 3 kids as if it was difficult. Now saying do people want tips on how to go on holiday with kids and a baby.

I had 3 with the same age gaps as hers. It wasnā€™t difficult.

She has more adā€™s on her posts than anything else now.
I understand itā€™s an easy way to make money for her, but her content is so dull.
itā€™s literally happy families all Disney style, ad, ad, ad, ad, happy families all Disney style again, ad, ad, moan she has 3 kids she has to look after, ad, ad, ad, ad.

Reactions: 7
She has more adā€™s on her posts than anything else now.
I understand itā€™s an easy way to make money for her, but her content is so dull.
itā€™s literally happy families all Disney style, ad, ad, ad, ad, happy families all Disney style again, ad, ad, moan she has 3 kids she has to look after, ad, ad, ad, ad.
And donā€™t forget

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And donā€™t forget

Iā€™m trying to blank that bit out, honestly gives me nightmares. I swear each time she does it, Lockie jumps with shock (so do I though so you canā€™t blame him).

Also, Ā£199 for that product to calm her and stop her anxiety as she comes back home from holiday!!!!
she really needs to double check her privilege. If sheā€™s stressed after a holiday thereā€™s no hope for those of us who canā€™t afford a Ā£199 gadget or a holiday this year.

Most of us are choosing between heating and eating, are seeing rising prices on every aspect of our lives and she thinks Ā£199 on some piece of equipment is going to help ease stress and anxiety????šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

is this the same person who has a mindfulness book available, who claimed mindfulness helped her cope with the stress of being a mum?

is this the same person who asked her husband for a yoga mat as a birthday present as yoga helped keep her calm?
is this the same person who posts affirmations when sheā€™s stressed and has anxiety stating ā€œtoday I can only do todayā€

is this the same woman who finds ā€œtoast and the buttery taste of clover comfortingā€

is this the same woman who was gifted a sofa because at the end of the day she could slump on it and ā€œpress the reaet

Is this the same person who uses her violin as a ā€œrelease from stressā€

????????

Iā€™m sorry but Iā€™m sure she genuinely does have stress and anxiety issues, but by advertising so much utter tit and cleaning itā€™s easing her stress or sheā€™s finding them comforting etc is a total lie.

as someone who also suffers with stress and anxiety I am thankfully wise enough to realise a new sofa or some clover butter, or a Ā£199 device will not help ease my stress and anxiety.

I do feel however upset for impressionable people who will see Izzy advertising these things and thinking they will help, when in fact she is paid to advertise these products and is playing the mental health/anxiety card as to why she uses these products.

as someone who suffers from stress and anxiety she should know her advertising these things and saying they all help her stress etc is very condescending to someone who is currently in a bad place.

if she genuinely believes she needs all of the above products in her life to relieve her stress and anxiety then I think itā€™s a therapist she should be spending her money on instead, not a machine and an app, or a sofa, or some clover butter!!!

Wonā€™t let me editā€¦.

the sofa thing should say she needed a new sofa so she couldā€œpress the reset button ā€œ

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Now their advertising formula! Saying it helped Harry bond with Lockie.. eye roll..
Itā€™s a load of bollocks anyway as they are flogging the follow on stuff as not allowed to advertise 0-6m formula so it wouldnā€™t have actually been the follow on product that they were feeding him during that ā€œspecial bonding momentā€ in the early days..
Just all so cringey!

Reactions: 9
Then Harry was advertising loads of garden toys yesterday! They live for the AD's nowadays. Maybe they use the money made to send the kids to private schools as Lola has developed a rather posh accent?!

Reactions: 4
I hate that I know this but their kids go to a state primary school. Their uniform is a dead giveaway if you know where they roughly live. I have friends locally, I see that uniform all the time šŸ™ˆ never seen them though, I have to say..

Reactions: 4
She was definitely at a state school last time Izzy shared the kidsā€™ uniforms on Insta. I suppose a posh accent in Chiswick isnā€™t hard!

I hate that I know this but their kids go to a state primary school. Their uniform is a dead giveaway if you know where they roughly live. I have friends locally, I see that uniform all the time šŸ™ˆ never seen them though, I have to say..
I saw Lola and her granny once near the school and was shocked/creeped out that I recognised them both

Reactions: 2
Yeah they go to the local primary school.

They are clearly not hard up but youā€™d be fooled with the amount of ads they do. Couldnā€™t believe it when I saw all those garden toys they got for free.