Izzy Judd (Harry from McFlys wife)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zelebrity trying to cash in on their kids. What's the bet they will sell first baby picture to OK.

Take 2567897 more spillage kids more spillage! Come on...put your back into it.

Reactions: 2
Izzy was beautiful in escala and even when her and Harry married. I don't want to judge someone who has had 3 kids, even now I think she has quite the English rose look about her. But I agree she is very twee and overly sweet now, earth mother type. could possibly be an act for social media of course. She also does very cringe videos like the baby reveal.

Harry loves Natalie Portman so izzy is definitely his type. I suspect he has a pretty high sex drive, compared to the sexless fletchers.

I just hope these people who pimp out their kids on social media are at least putting the money away for their future so they have a nice lump sum for uni, house etc.

Reactions: 3
Izzy was beautiful in escala and even when her and Harry married. I don't want to judge someone who has had 3 kids, even now I think she has quite the English rose look about her. But I agree she is very twee and overly sweet now, earth mother type. could possibly be an act for social media of course. She also does very cringe videos like the baby reveal.

Harry loves Natalie Portman so izzy is definitely his type. I suspect he has a pretty high sex drive, compared to the sexless fletchers.

I just hope these people who pimp out their kids on social media are at least putting the money away for their future so they have a nice lump sum for uni, house etc.
Haha, totally get the sexless Fletcher vibe too!
Izzy is quite haggard looking for someone who is still so young. She definitely comes across vanilla.

Haha, totally get the sexless Fletcher vibe too!
Izzy is quite haggard looking for someone who is still so young. She definitely comes across vanilla.
Isn't Harry younger than her? I've been thinking he looks quite haggard himself lately!

Reactions: 1
He is definitely looking more tired and skinnier. Looks like he has lost some muscle size. Still pretty ripped, but less muscle

Yes, he really isn't what he used to be like. Dougie seems to be the only one still keeping his looks.

Reactions: 4
Yes, he really isn't what he used to be like. Dougie seems to be the only one still keeping his looks.
Danny seems to have got in pretty good shape

Tom almost looks unwell on strictly tonight

Reactions: 1
He definitely does look like he would be HOT in bed and would leave you with jelly legs.

I also wouldn't mind having Dougie finger me, like he fingers his Guitar.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He definitely does look like he would be HOT in bed and would leave you with jelly legs.

I also wouldn't mind having Dougie finger me, like he fingers his Guitar.
Basically 3/4 of McFly are worth a shag. And we all know which 1/4 definitely isn't!

• Haha
Reactions: 13