Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babii1234

Hey guys, I wanted to share my ghosting story! Any advice will be greatly appreciated lol. So, last summer met this guy things seemed to be going really well talking all the time and seeing each other at weekends although he never stayed over which I did find weird but he is from a different culture so always said he had strict parents which I found weird as he is 30!!! First red flag
Anyway after a few weeks I decide to have “the talk” with him to see where we are going to which he tells me he doesn’t want anything serious. I say ok, didn’t speak for a week then he calls me out of the blue wanting to see me so me like an idiot says yes.
we continue to see each other every week until around October when he went away for a week… didn’t hear from him for three weeks. Three weeks go by I thought ok probably not going to hear from him accepted it and then he called me out of the blue. Came over said he had started a new job and was so busy etc etc like an idiot I fell for that too 😂 who is busy 247? But I really do like this guy so I continue to see him as he really seemed like such a nice guy I knew I was getting more and more into him the more I saw him which is was so stupid of me! I decided to make the jump to pull myself away so sent the message how I couldn’t do it anymore I was becoming attached etc, he ignored. A week goes by he calls me again, I thought ok maybe he’s changed his mind?! Saw him that night and he ended up leaving mine to go out with friends, I got completely smashed with a mate as I was feeling so low ended up sending him a few messages nothing terrible just that I hoped he wouldn’t meet anyone else to which he didn’t reply so I then told him to f*** off 😂 next morning I wake feeling absolutley awful so said how sorry I was… again ignored.
It’s been 3 weeks again, don’t think I will hear from him but I feel so awful and low in myself and I do not know what to do! 😞

HelloStereo

VIP Member
Hey guys, I wanted to share my ghosting story! Any advice will be greatly appreciated lol. So, last summer met this guy things seemed to be going really well talking all the time and seeing each other at weekends although he never stayed over which I did find weird but he is from a different culture so always said he had strict parents which I found weird as he is 30!!! First red flag
Anyway after a few weeks I decide to have “the talk” with him to see where we are going to which he tells me he doesn’t want anything serious. I say ok, didn’t speak for a week then he calls me out of the blue wanting to see me so me like an idiot says yes.
we continue to see each other every week until around October when he went away for a week… didn’t hear from him for three weeks. Three weeks go by I thought ok probably not going to hear from him accepted it and then he called me out of the blue. Came over said he had started a new job and was so busy etc etc like an idiot I fell for that too 😂 who is busy 247? But I really do like this guy so I continue to see him as he really seemed like such a nice guy I knew I was getting more and more into him the more I saw him which is was so stupid of me! I decided to make the jump to pull myself away so sent the message how I couldn’t do it anymore I was becoming attached etc, he ignored. A week goes by he calls me again, I thought ok maybe he’s changed his mind?! Saw him that night and he ended up leaving mine to go out with friends, I got completely smashed with a mate as I was feeling so low ended up sending him a few messages nothing terrible just that I hoped he wouldn’t meet anyone else to which he didn’t reply so I then told him to f*** off 😂 next morning I wake feeling absolutley awful so said how sorry I was… again ignored.
It’s been 3 weeks again, don’t think I will hear from him but I feel so awful and low in myself and I do not know what to do! 😞
I really think you should let this one go. He seems incredibly flaky and I can imagine how confusing and hurtful that would be, but also you seem to want different things anyway so it's never going to work. He's not serious about you and never will be - if he wanted a relationship he would say but he hasn't.

I think he randomly calls you when he's bored and wants some attention, but nothing you have said suggests what you have with him will lead anywhere.

Block him or at least ignore him when he calls again.