I’ve been ghosted and it HURTS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're probably better off not knowing if there is someone else. I don't think you did anything wrong - the texts probably didn't help but I think his mind was made up before you sent them. Please try not to dwell on it too much as I doubt you will get any answers and you could be putting your mind to much more positive things xx
I felt his mind was probably made up too, but when I tried to end it the week before we saw each other last he called me and told me to stop being stupid so I can’t understand why he wanted to see me again my mind is all over the place x

I felt his mind was probably made up too, but when I tried to end it the week before we saw each other last he called me and told me to stop being stupid so I can’t understand why he wanted to see me again my mind is all over the place x
I know I won’t get any answers, he ignored me when I apologised so I deleted his number there is no way for me to contact him which I am ok with!

Reactions: 1

I know I won’t get any answers, he ignored me when I apologised so I deleted his number there is no way for me to contact him which I am ok with!
Sometimes we don’t get closure and we have to create closure for ourselves so well done for deleting his number. Every time you find yourself thinking about him, think about something else… something you’re looking forward to or something that makes you happy… it sounds stupid, but you need to actively train your mind to not think about him. I have a feeling you will hear from him again, guys like that always get back in touch one way or another, but the best thing to do is build yourself up now so if you do hear from him again, YOU can be strong enough to be the one to ghost HIM

Reactions: 1