ItsNisrin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Righttttt so. I haven't seen any threads regarding Nisrin, so I thought there needs to be one with the latest controversy going on.

She is a Moroccan influencer with 500k+ followers on tiktok (mostly known from there) and also owns a podcast with her brother called Sadly Relatable.

I used to be quite a big fan of her, just up until recently where she has got herself involved in trying to cancel another influencer on tiktok called Besochai for having strong views on the way white Muslim reverts are favoured against POC born Muslims. She got herself involved a bit toooooo much by posting her video to 500k+ viewers with the intentions to cause problems as this could have been handled privately in their DM's. For context, Besochai creates point of view style videos, to shed light on the injustice/misogyny that goes on for Pakistani women.

One big point was in one of the videos, Beso said "YT reverts" which Nisrin thought was very racist and called her out on it multiple times.

Since this whole drama has come out, Nisrin's tweets from Twitter have went viral as she has said some very disgusting and RACIST things from her past including using racist slurs against South Asian and black people, even said some nasty things about white people too. These tweets are fairly old, but at that age she was old enough to know what she was doing. I've attached a few tweets she's made but she's been deleting a lot of tweets as soon as she got outed.

I'm really disappointed to say the least, apparently tiktok has been deleting anything related to the racist tweets because she works for them.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

Righttttt so. I haven't seen any threads regarding Nisrin, so I thought there needs to be one with the latest controversy going on.

She is a Moroccan influencer with 500k+ followers on tiktok (mostly known from there) and also owns a podcast with her brother called Sadly Relatable.

I used to be quite a big fan of her, just up until recently where she has got herself involved in trying to cancel another influencer on tiktok called Besochai for having strong views on the way white Muslim reverts are favoured against POC born Muslims. She got herself involved a bit toooooo much by posting her video to 500k+ viewers with the intentions to cause problems as this could have been handled privately in their DM's. For context, Besochai creates point of view style videos, to shed light on the injustice/misogyny that goes on for Pakistani women.

One big point was in one of the videos, Beso said "YT reverts" which Nisrin thought was very racist and called her out on it multiple times.

Since this whole drama has come out, Nisrin's tweets from Twitter have went viral as she has said some very disgusting and RACIST things from her past including using racist slurs against South Asian and black people, even said some nasty things about white people too. These tweets are fairly old, but at that age she was old enough to know what she was doing. I've attached a few tweets she's made but she's been deleting a lot of tweets as soon as she got outed.

I'm really disappointed to say the least, apparently tiktok has been deleting anything related to the racist tweets because she works for them.

What do you guys think?
Didn’t she show receipts a week ago? Proving her innocence, don’t understand why people are coming for her.

Reactions: 2