itsmebadmom

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never heard of this woman until yesterday after seeing the racist video. It’s infuriating seeing people defending her saying it’s not racist and it’s a “British thing”. the casual racism in this country is shocking and it’s so ingrained in some families that it’s everyday language to them. her kids will grow up the same hearing all those words
Exactly , I'm actually a bit shocked at the supportive comments saying they use that word all the time. Congratulations in outing yourself as racist aswell 🤦‍♀️ it's disgusting.

Reactions: 4
She's got an 11 year old who has her tongue pierced and sits up till 2am with her kids running ferral. Apparently she doesn't sent them to school if they are tired etc... Not sure if it's satire of not

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I've been looking for this thread!! I saw the Chinese take away thread and everything else that come after, the many stitches and then the apology, (if that's what you call it) and I've come to the conclusion that she's not at all sorry, she was only sorry that she got called out, the videos that she has made since mocking the whole thing is disgusting, I was pleased that she lost her job, she deserves to lose her tiktok account as well, imagine being so openly racist and then laughing about it! How embarrassing!

Reactions: 5
Bumping this thread as it’s very quiet.
I don’t follow her but often see her videos, just seen the one where she’s saying she’s spent all her cost of living payment already. She obviously does all this stuff for a reaction, I can’t help but roll my eyes though with it all. She’s not funny in the slightest

Reactions: 3
She's actually vile like who would find her content funny giving the child a filthy lunchbox with a car air freshener a full pack of frubes etc thrown in she wastes food like no tomorrow yesterday she was begging yet she got her colp the dirty microwave and air fryer 🤢

Just seen something about this tosser saying she got her 10 year old acrylic nails and they ripped her nail off (no tit Sherlock ) can’t work out if it’s for real or she thinks the stuff she posts is controversial and oh so funny (it’s neither )

Reactions: 2
Come across her because of the news paper articles. She’s fully taking the piss she is thriving off the attention, any attention given to her is only bumping up her credentials on social media, any publicity is better than none she reminds me of josie Cunningham. Those tits of hers to, put a bra on for Christ sakes woman, they’re round your ankles.

This woman’s videos keep coming up on my Instagram. Is she being serious or taking the piss?! Does anyone know how many kids she has?

I’m glad this thread came up because I couldn’t find it the other day! She was saying she allowed her 11 year old to get her belly button pierced and was explaining that it’s her choice, the amount of comments backing her up made me wonder wtf is going on in this country!!!! I’m 32 so hardly an old lady and I got my belly pierced when I was 23. Not only do I think it’s extremely unsafe for a child to have that piercing at that age I think it’s just asking your child to sexualise themself. She really is a bad Mom, as are all the cretins in the comments agreeing and saying they allow the same as her. Bunch of dossers.

Reactions: 4
I’m glad this thread came up because I couldn’t find it the other day! She was saying she allowed her 11 year old to get her belly button pierced and was explaining that it’s her choice, the amount of comments backing her up made me wonder wtf is going on in this country!!!! I’m 32 so hardly an old lady and I got my belly pierced when I was 23. Not only do I think it’s extremely unsafe for a child to have that piercing at that age I think it’s just asking your child to sexualise themself. She really is a bad Mom, as are all the cretins in the comments agreeing and saying they allow the same as her. Bunch of dossers.
The older one has her tongue pierced too .....

• Wow
She’s a bleeping idiot. She’s made her whole account about being a bad mum, videos with a fake lunchbox with hair and plasters sticking to it, pretends that the kids have pot noodles while she has a meal and then complains that people have called social services on her. Obviously most people know her account is a piss take and would never report her but there will be the odd one out there who won’t realise and will take it seriously.

Don’t even get me started on the fact that her 11 year old has tiktok and wears false eyelashes and false nails. She’s actually disgusting 🤮

She’s a bleeping idiot. She’s made her whole account about being a bad mum, videos with a fake lunchbox with hair and plasters sticking to it, pretends that the kids have pot noodles while she has a meal and then complains that people have called social services on her. Obviously most people know her account is a piss take and would never report her but there will be the odd one out there who won’t realise and will take it seriously.

Don’t even get me started on the fact that her 11 year old has tiktok and wears false eyelashes and false nails. She’s actually disgusting 🤮
And has her tongue pierced.....

Her daughter always looks so uncomfortable being filmed.

I don't care if she's doing it as a 'joke' or not. She's making life hell for those kids and to be honest, I believe she's a chavvy cow because it comes way too natural to her.

And I really want her to wear a proper bra 🙈

Reactions: 2
I know her account is parody, but seriously the way she eats 🙊 I can't stand it.