itsmebadmom

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really makes me feel ill, the microwave is just next level grim:sick:. I cant tell if its a joke because even if it is what would you gain?

Reactions: 1
Is this the one who was on live and her bf came out of the shower and everyone could see his naked reflection in the mirror ?

Even if itā€™s not real imagine being known for being on tiktok with a dirty house. People really do anything for a bit of ā€˜fameā€™ on there

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t understand tbh.
If itā€™s ā€˜satireā€™ how can it be, sheā€™s genuinely cooking in skanky appliances and wasting food, like what is the point.. does anyone actually find it funny? Itā€™s just grim tbh.

Reactions: 6
It's pure trampy a bit of washing up liquid and hot water just clean it, don't care if she doing it for views it's vile and feel sorry if that's how her kids live, I know some struggle with depression but she doing it on purpose, I just hope she keeps her kids clean.

Reactions: 2
This girl canā€™t be for real can she?
Sheā€™s on live begging for money for a Chinese šŸ¤£ mate, sheā€™s best spending it on cleaning supplies

Oh god sheā€™s live and shown her baby naked in the bath Wtf

Last edited:
This girl canā€™t be for real can she?
Sheā€™s on live begging for money for a Chinese šŸ¤£ mate, sheā€™s best spending it on cleaning supplies

Oh god sheā€™s live and shown her baby naked in the bath Wtf
I seen her as I scrolled through my fyp. Begging for money for a Chinese but telling her man if he baths the kids then he can go out drinking. So heā€™s got money and sheā€™s not. Either sheā€™s at it or he has control of the finances and from what I seen of how she was trying to appease him Iā€™d say thatā€™s not all heā€™s in control off.

Super strange her latest tiktok
Oh looks like someone stitched her video calling her out for racist slurs and people have gone for her. I didnā€™t realise how big her account has got. I thought it would disappear as her joke kids lunches werenā€™t actually funny in the slightest šŸ˜
Just another weirdo to add to the collection on here

I have seen this woman SO much on my fyp over the last few months and now I see her crying because she got called out for using racist slurs. Hope she gets off tiktok and looks after her kids.

Reactions: 1
Never heard of this woman until yesterday after seeing the racist video. Itā€™s infuriating seeing people defending her saying itā€™s not racist and itā€™s a ā€œBritish thingā€. the casual racism in this country is shocking and itā€™s so ingrained in some families that itā€™s everyday language to them. her kids will grow up the same hearing all those words

Reactions: 4