itsmebadmom

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see her coping.. my friend has had that and the healing process looks grim! She couldn't even eat a piece of bread. Liquid is also reduced.

Can't see her going without fizzy drinks and takeout.

She wasn't even that big? Most of it was around her middle.

I don't normally think weight loss surgery is the 'easy' option as it's life changing in terms of your diet and the mental aspects which come with that, but I do think it's just laziness from her. I reckon if she ditched the booze and the takeaways (and maybe got a breast reduction) she'd see way quicker and less physically impacting side effects.

She ate loads to put more weight on so she’d be able to have a sleeve.
Absolutely ridiculous!

I know she’s meant to be a parody account but does that means she has an actual clean microwave and clean lunch bags?

She ate loads to put more weight on so she’d be able to have a sleeve.
Absolutely ridiculous!

I know she’s meant to be a parody account but does that means she has an actual clean microwave and clean lunch bags?
Yes she had to put on 2st to have the surgery.... Joke isn't it?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the actual state of her lips one droops down on one side and she literally talks with her lips she’s rotten

I had to block her an bf after the fake break up an then gettin engaged a few week later