Itsme_lisadee - Lisa Dee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard this a long time ago but forgot the details, just heard he stole from Tesco. He’s a dishonest person in every way.
Wow! I'd say he was fairly rubbing his hands together when he met her cause her bootcamps were doing really really well around the time they met. Breda canning used to work for her too. Lisa treated her really badly

Reactions: 3
What I was actually told (albeit I’ve forgotten the specifics) is that he was caught stealing when he worked for Tesco. I think it was well known, I just wanted to make sure I hadn’t crossed my wires.

I appreciate everyone has a past and people make mistakes or have poor judgement but he makes out that the way he lives his life is something to aspire to and it doesn’t sit well with me for many reasons, this is just one of them.

Reactions: 1
What I was actually told (albeit I’ve forgotten the specifics) is that he was caught stealing when he worked for Tesco. I think it was well known, I just wanted to make sure I hadn’t crossed my wires.

I appreciate everyone has a past and people make mistakes or have poor judgement but he makes out that the way he lives his life is something to aspire to and it doesn’t sit well with me for many reasons, this is just one of them.
That's it. Like his tit don't stink! He's a fraud if ever there was one. I just hate the thought of innocent people being conned. Him and her are well suited by the looks of it. But she makes the money and he 100% controls what's done with it

Yeah like he should at least reference it from time to time

“I remember when I was in a bad place and i stole etc etc but this is how I turned my life around”

But no he’s too busy being an obnoxious knob

Wow! I'd say he was fairly rubbing his hands together when he met her cause her bootcamps were doing really really well around the time they met. Breda canning used to work for her too. Lisa treated her really badly
I’m 99% sure she didn’t work for her... she was a client of hers. Breda was in her bootcamps or used her as a PT, it was long before she qualified as PT herself.

Breda never mentions her name but it’s well known it’s Lisa. Gave her poor advice

I’m 99% sure she didn’t work for her... she was a client of hers. Breda was in her bootcamps or used her as a PT, it was long before she qualified as PT herself.

Breda never mentions her name but it’s well known it’s Lisa. Gave her poor advice
No she 100% did work for her. I used to do the bootcamps and breda took the class numerous times.

Attachments

That Furlong girl seems very easily led for someone who has a PHD i cant believe the way she goes on.. Lisa has her totally convinced, she genuinely believes in Arbonne and sends out hundreds of messages a day trying to recruit people. Talk about selling your soul

• Sad
Reactions: 4
duck he makes me sick

What did he say he done? Would he dare tell the truth.
He is the king narcisst. Its actually bleeping scary.
What I mean is that he talks about toxic behaviour and narcissistic behaviour as if he’s the opposite of that kind of behaviour.

Reactions: 5
Omg really???? Where is she moving too??

She’ll put it down to developing herself further or free spirit bullshit.

Fit with her money is finally dwindling I’d imagine... especially when paying a couple thousand a month in rent

Reactions: 2
Jeepers u could be right! All traces seem to be removed. That's an almighty fall from grace isn't it. No wonder she's moving!
Thats what I was thinking back to her little motivation speeches now before elle woods hits.....
She really is jack of all trades isnt she ya knew it wouldn't last..... she won't have big gatherings anymore wonder will it be as glamorous in Fintown 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had unfollowed her but I just went to follow her again to I can see what happens next 🤣 will she keep sharing all her arbornnes friends crappy reels lol.

I wish her comments weren't limited so someone could ask but sure she would just block you anyway. She's pathetic