Itsme_lisadee - Lisa Dee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blocked again on another account. She must have very few views if able to block that fast

Reactions: 2
Saw Ru on his Instagram and he seems to have piled on some weight. Not saying there is anything wrong with this but they have completely flipped from their fitness coaching days.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Saw Ru on his Instagram and he seems to have piled on some weight. Not saying there is anything wrong with this but they have completely flipped from their fitness coaching days.
Just went on a nosy - he definitely has. I know we’ve all put on lockdown pounds but Lisa was still working out all the time - I guess he chose not to 😄 they’ve really done a 360 on their page content and what they were all about

Reactions: 4
Just went on a nosy - he definitely has. I know we’ve all put on lockdown pounds but Lisa was still working out all the time - I guess he chose not to 😄 they’ve really done a 360 on their page content and what they were all about
A quick buck is what them 2 r all about. Scammers in disguise

Reactions: 6
What’s her Insta? Completely forgot she was a person is she still flogging arbor(ing)on

• Haha
Her boobs were fine beforehand. She preaches about mental so content and happy, obviously not that much that your so insecure to get a boob job when your boobs are normal.

Maybe she’s preggers. Does anyone else think she looks waaaaaay older than she is.

Her boobs were fine beforehand. She preaches about mental so content and happy, obviously not that much that your so insecure to get a boob job when your boobs are normal.

Maybe she’s preggers. Does anyone else think she looks waaaaaay older than she is.
Yeah she does look older , she’s only 30 something isn’t she? I was bored this morning and had a good scroll back on all her older posts - I used to really like her page when she was travelling etc!

Reactions: 1
Yeah I posted some photos on this thread before that showed her boob job 👀

She says she’s so transparent but not about all that stuff

He really is... wish everyone would comment on his Instagram and call him out on his bullshit behaviour 😤