Itsme_lisadee - Lisa Dee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her page is a joke 😂 are they still together? He page comes across as someone going through a break up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she went through so many lows over the recent years?? The airborne years?? Those fantastic years, When she sold her soul and conned tons of women into signing up for that bullshit. Interesting 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What the hell has she to write about? Only for I don’t want her to make any money I would buy it for the craic

Reactions: 3
I feel this thread would have so much more momentum if she didn’t keep changing up her identity. People unfollow and forget about her last identity and that’s why nobody comments on it. I’d love to know what her family think of her antics. I mind there was someone similar to her from Derry called Aoife and it was all fitness and Herbalife and pretty much exact same story- beauty pageants, turned fitness, then pyramid sales took over, then it was yoga and well-being. Cannae keep up with then

She changes her accounts so there can't be tons of threads on her. Look at siobhan o hagan, if she kept changing her name there would be half the threads.
I'd say Lisa got caught out with airborne. Highly recommended watching the documentaries on it . They all discuss how people like Lisa prey on vulnerable people in order to make their money

• Heart
Can anyone remember all the names/different pages she's gone under over the last few years?