Itslittlelauren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow just had a look at his page, she looks very different in his photos!

Reactions: 3
Her telling the baby to ‘dream big’ when she has no dream or ambition of her own

Reactions: 8
Lauren’s life makes me sad. The first ‘girly afternoon’ she has in months.. and it’s with her gran.

Reactions: 5
Reversed the image if anyone wanted to try and work it out. I think it says Ellie

Reactions: 1
The stiff way her and her grandma take turns to pose on the picnic blanket with the same handbag always barrels of laughs with Lauren

Reactions: 10
The stiff way her and her grandma take turns to pose on the picnic blanket with the same handbag always barrels of laughs with Lauren
Poor sandrini being made to sit on the floor at her age, letting her sit on a chair doesn’t fit with her instagram aesthetic though

Reactions: 9
It’s so cringe. Why the handbag? When you look past the sugar and the crisps propped up perfectly for the picture you can actually see the wire fence and neighbours bins who is she trying to kid?

It’s so cringe. Why the handbag? When you look past the sugar and the crisps propped up perfectly for the picture you can actually see the wire fence and neighbours bins who is she trying to kid?
I feel like the crisp bag is empty too

Probably bought them once 6 years ago and keeps the bag in a drawer ready for photos

I wonder if she’ll wear heels & be clutching on to her handbag when giving birth

I’d hope she has the time to actually read up about safety and these are just decorative items that will be removed
But a baby is just like a pretty doll right? And it doesn’t matter as long as everything is pretty?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.