Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are commenting saying she’s so talented and she should get a job as a designer. She put some white paint on a plastic sandpit. My brain is leaking out of my ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lauren it's a turtle it doesn't need making beachy, they're bloody born on a beach! Dying at the pathetic vase of pampas grass.

Reactions: 5
She says she painted the design freehand. It looks like vinyl stickers 🤥🤔 but if she did paint it then she has even more time on her hands than we realised!!

Reactions: 4
She says she painted the design freehand. It looks like vinyl stickers 🤥🤔 but if she did paint it then she has even more time on her hands than we realised!!
I was coming to say the same thing! I am speechless!
6E4B9FD3-2731-46FC-8EDE-ECB8CF4C81CD.jpeg

So you’re telling me she freehanded ALL of the shapes, and then did ALL of the outline and details?! It must have taken hours, literally hours.

Reactions: 4
She literally copied this account and of course didn’t tag them in it. Even the way she styled the photo is the same with the vase in the background 🤣
withijr

don’t know how she gets away with copying others ideas and claiming them as her own. I’ve contacted the account to let them know.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s deluded. If she thinks it’s normal having that amount of time as a new mum, she’s more stupid than I thought.

And honestly, it makes me furious that her illness has suddenly disappeared. The illness that in her blog still attached to her Instagram bio, she talks about not even being able to get out of bed most days. What a disgusting liar. She’s proven it was all a lie and she was just bleeping lazy. As someone who does have a chronic condition, I worry about how I’ll be able to handle a child. She’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow! We knew she copied but this is crazy. Hope the other account comes for her. I totally agree about her chronic illness disappearing 🙄 she hasn’t mentioned it at all that I recall. I’m pregnant with my second and worried how I’ll cope, and I don’t have a chronic illness so can understand how frustrating and upsetting it must be to see this head’s behaviour. However, her whole life is one ridiculous pretence for Instagram. I don’t believe she’s happy or fulfilled, it’s all fake and what kind of future do her or Ella have? Living with grandma in their council house with no daddy. Certainly not the family set up or upbringing I’d choose or want for my child.

Let’s face it, she clearly can’t do much mum wise for Ella if she’s decorating a sandpit to this extent and all the time it takes to set up her pathetic “recipes”. Real motherhood is hard and never ending. I made salt dough handprints in the spring 2020 lockdown. They took so long to dry out I turned the oven up and they cracked. I bought air dry clay to salvage them as my daughter was only 6 months but they’re still sitting there 2 years later waiting to be done. I still need to fill in loads of my daughters baby book too 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
So much time so little parenting 🤣 this tray must have taken time to set up. I just take my daughter to groups for really messy play - no set up, no tidy up 😅🤪 I don’t have time to be dying rice different colours or cooking spaghetti and dying it 🤣
Lauren's parenting is just buying more and more things and trying to make it look aspirational (or like the person she's copying 😉) while other people actually do the parenting.

Reactions: 6
Perhaps it would be a nice sensory activity for Ella to actually see other children? Why is she locked in the house playing with colour dyed food all the time. She’d get a lot more interaction at a baby group.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Perhaps it would be a nice sensory activity for Ella to actually see other children? Why is she locked in the house playing with colour dyed food all the time. She’d get a lot more interaction at a baby group.
Was going to write the same thing! I’m actually speechless at the coloured rice 😂.
wonder how much time Ella gets to play with it and how long it must take Lauren to set it all up for the picture 😑

Reactions: 3