Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that it’s great that she does so many little activities with Ella…IF she actually does them for more than 2 minutes while she gets a photo for Instagram (which I sometimes doubt due to them being set up on a shag pile rug or on the landing) and if Ella is allowed to engage with anything messy properly (have seen evidence of that only once). I do hope that she does.
haha you've got a good point. Knowing Lauren it's all engineered for the gram.

Reactions: 1
Tell me your mum does all your childcare without telling me 🤣🤣🤣 I wish I had time to fanny around making balloon arches

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everything she does is for her benefit only. Balloon arches etc for cute photos for the gram. How about something the baby will actually like?

Reactions: 5
And the only time Ella is allowed to have a day off from the elastic headbands is when she has to wear bunny ears 🥴

Reactions: 7
According to her latest post, a Easter egg hunt is all she has ever dreamed of and more

No hope really is there?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
According to her latest post, a Easter egg hunt is all she has ever dreamed of and more

No hope really is there?
I thought having a baby was all she had ever dreamed of.
Imagine Ella's a teenager at school and Lauren's still forcing that headband on her.

That easter hunt is SO stupid. There are signs saying 'over there', as if Ella can read. The ridiculous thing is that it's Lauren having to do the hunting and pretending to be surprised when she finds the things she has hidden. She is obsessed with the baby in a really overbearing and unhealthy way.

Reactions: 7
She’s set up that Easter hunt herself and then got her mum to photograph her taking Ella on it, because Ella can’t walk 😂😂😂😂 dear god what a sad little life Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She definitely edits her baby too, her skin is like a porcelain doll ffs. In comparison to sperm donors photos Ella looks like a cartoon doll on Lauren’s feed. Poor kid

And sorry but the wedges for an Easter egg hunt in the garden with a not even one year old is beyond embarrassing. Just wish she’d pack it in 😂

Reactions: 8
I laughed too hard at the eggs on a plate on the ground and that finding the napkin was part of the hunt.

Ella can't even eat those eggs. She was right in her caption though getting to my very own egg hunt.

what a sad little life Jane
😂😂😂. Made for her.

Reactions: 1