Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s even put something under the tuff tray 😂 I don’t care when it’s outside
79CD5377-C234-4C4A-AE18-69C64B9A8B76.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haha was me that suggested the tuff tray, if only she would take advice from other comments too

Reactions: 3
Surely it would be easier to use grass for the grass than making and setting and wasting a jelly. There’s literal grass right next to it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like she’s done this to prove that Ella is allowed to get messy, bet she was sobbing afterwards but that won’t be on the gram of course

Reactions: 9
I feel like she’s done this to prove that Ella is allowed to get messy, bet she was sobbing afterwards but that won’t be on the gram of course
100%. And has suddenly started mentioning how exhausted and fatigued she is. Hi Lauren.

Reactions: 8
itslittlelauren story 23.03.2022.jpg

Lauren can you not see what that headband is doing? Perhaps focus on that than proving a point to Tattle.

Must have been hard to not get the pink tuff tray.

• Wow
  • Sad
Why does she need to wear the headband when she’s getting messy in the garden? I don’t get wearing them at home at all, let the bairn relax

Reactions: 6
Again with the “purpose” crap and the heels 🤣 maybe if she’d done something with her life she wouldn’t have such a chip on her shoulder. Nothing wrong with being a mum, but there are other things in life too. What is she going to do when ella’s grown up? Maybe Ella will be normal and achieve things or does Lauren think she’ll just live with her like she does with her mum? Such a strange set up!
10DAE9B2-3ACE-4718-B986-DA80663D4A4A.jpeg
DBD8C857-764D-48A3-AB27-5D6556F11CD7.jpeg
519F475E-99B1-47C1-B957-DED081713285.jpeg

• Wow
The headband 😫😫😫😫 i actually want her address so I can send her one of the lovely soft cotton ones I have for my babies

Reactions: 7
Again with the “purpose” crap and the heels 🤣 maybe if she’d done something with her life she wouldn’t have such a chip on her shoulder. Nothing wrong with being a mum, but there are other things in life too. What is she going to do when ella’s grown up? Maybe Ella will be normal and achieve things or does Lauren think she’ll just live with her like she does with her mum? Such a strange set up!
View attachment 1157024View attachment 1157025View attachment 1157026
Her Mum must have cleaned her heels for her after being to the farm.

See a therapist Lauren you shouldn't rely on a baby or Instagram for that matter to not hate yourself.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1157024View attachment 1157025View attachment 1157026
Ella’s going to have one of those lives where everything she does is because her mum is living vicariously through her! Doing all the things her mum never got to do!

It’s so sad that Lauren has never had a purpose. Shows how bone idle she has been up until now.

Reactions: 4
Hi Lauren! Having your baby be your only purpose/happiness is setting up Ella for a miserable life with an overbearing parent. Get a job, hobby, friends, move out and be an example to Ella. Also please stop wearing those shoes. Please.

I’ve never seen Lauren with a friend. Imagine never having dinner, drinks, days out with friends… ever.

Last edited:
Hi Lauren! Having your baby be your only purpose/happiness is setting up Ella for a miserable life with an overbearing parent. Get a job, hobby, friends, move out and be an example to Ella. Also please stop wearing those shoes. Please.

I’ve never seen Lauren with a friend. Imagine never having dinner, drinks, days out with friends… ever.
All of the above, and be a role model. A role model who goes out and does things with their day, works, studies, something meaningful.

Reactions: 1
Her Mum must have cleaned her heels for her after being to the farm.

See a therapist Lauren you shouldn't rely on a baby or Instagram for that matter to not hate yourself.
Not got kids but it seems this is happening more and more and I blame socia media for portraying such an amazing life with kids..A bit like portraying an amazing life when you lose weight, or make money…it’s all fake but it’s girls like Lauren who get caught up in the trap. You’re right, she needs therapy to find her worth from within. It’s bloody sad

Reactions: 5
Coombe Abbey is lush for a walk and there is a Manor House which does quite a posh afternoon tea where she wouldn’t look out of place but the grounds where they were and had their picnic? She’d have stood out like a sore thumb… as usual. Get some jeans and trainers on Lauren!