Itslittlelauren #2 Baby is dressed up like a dolly & tottering round the farm like a wally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest story she says ‘I only ever need you anyway’ about Ella.. bit weird wording?

Reactions: 6
Trouble in “paradise”?!

This is exactly what I’m thinking. Poor Tom has probably gotten fed up of being a third wheel and being pushed out of Ella’s life in favour of the ‘womens only cult’ that seems to be going on

Reactions: 4
His story compared to hers 🫤 I feel really bad for him, he seems a decent enough guy! But she has honestly used him as a sperm donor and checked out of that relationship!

FE13A6EC-D58F-4DA9-B365-FAD7A37A57B0.jpeg

514508E9-68EA-471B-95E1-31D8D8C0CF27.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
she has serious issues and she’s going to project them onto Ella. the fact she’s already insinuated that she has separation anxiety/attachment issues and makes it out to be a cute little quirk is worrying. Ella might be all that she needs but it’s not fair to put so much onto a child. she lives a really sheltered life but she should want more for her daughter!

and I do feel really sorry for Tom but surely he must see by now what a mug she is making of him? the whole setup is so bizarre. their relationship is completely one sided. if you have a baby with your partner why would you not wanna live together?

Also the fact that she hasn’t mentioned her illness really since having Ella and is able to faff on doing all this daft stuff makes me think it was all put on to start with cos she couldn’t be bothered to go out and get a job! but now she has Ella she doesn’t want to keep up the pretence because if she said was too exhausted to lift her head up off the pillow and brush her hair it would ruin her image of the perfect insta-mum

she is everything I hate about instagram 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
she has serious issues and she’s going to project them onto Ella. the fact she’s already insinuated that she has separation anxiety/attachment issues and makes it out to be a cute little quirk is worrying. Ella might be all that she needs but it’s not fair to put so much onto a child. she lives a really sheltered life but she should want more for her daughter!

and I do feel really sorry for Tom but surely he must see by now what a mug she is making of him? the whole setup is so bizarre. their relationship is completely one sided. if you have a baby with your partner why would you not wanna live together?

Also the fact that she hasn’t mentioned her illness really since having Ella and is able to faff on doing all this daft stuff makes me think it was all put on to start with cos she couldn’t be bothered to go out and get a job! but now she has Ella she doesn’t want to keep up the pretence because if she said was too exhausted to lift her head up off the pillow and brush her hair it would ruin her image of the perfect insta-mum

she is everything I hate about instagram 🙄
I echo all of this. I can’t applaud her for constantly setting up these silly tuff trays with dyed rice in the garden because she is robbing Ella of the absolutely vital experience of social situations - going to a baby group would do them both a world of good. She’s isolating Ella from everyone apart from the weird cult of her mum and Sandrini 🤢 she clearly thinks Tom is a second class citizen

I can’t cope, it’s just so sad that she bought special ‘Ella is 1’ happy meal type boxes to have a tea party in the garden with her mum and grandma 😭

I can’t cope, it’s just so sad that she bought special ‘Ella is 1’ happy meal type boxes to have a tea party in the garden with her mum and grandma 😭
It’s heartbreakingly sad. I saw the list of all the suppliers / small businesses she used and thought, the main thing missing from that list is FRIENDS. You know, other people or children for Ella to interact with. What joy is a first birthday when you’re with the exact same people as any other day.

Reactions: 1
She's so going to think she could home school. Newsflash Lozza it's a bit more effort than setting up a tuff tray. Our Loz and the Duchess of Cambridge the early years experts.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but who the hell is asking for the details of the saddest 1st birthday I’ve ever seen? Ridiculous Lauren.

Reactions: 5
What a great idea leaving a carrier bag where her toddler can get it and potentially suffocate herself 🙄

Reactions: 1
Not sure why she gets so uppity about this stuff 🤷🏼‍♀️ She knew this kind of content wouldn’t interest every follower, surely a lot of her followers are there for the recipes she claims are her own 🙄
8DFB5AB6-CCD1-473A-8DC6-4A85FD5EA92E.jpeg

ETA perhaps the issue was actually what’s the bloody point of this reel - just be a normal parent and go to the seaside?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her saying she’s ‘trying again’ with another reel of Ella only further proves she does all this bollocks for instagram views!

Reactions: 8
Lives her life for the gram and she’s right this content is boring.
Plus I know 15k views isn’t a loads of views for the number of followers she’s got but it’s still quite a bit of views! She should stop being so entitled. No one else is going to find your play set ups with your child as exciting as you do!!