Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme

VIP Member
I was coming here about the photo. Looks like the sperm donor has been photoshoppped in! Lauren and FC look more like a couple 🤣
799AF381-2175-46B4-9230-C9102403CFFF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Quick get the balloons. Reassemble the balloon arch. Where's the Moet box? Ella squeeze your head in this headband.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Jenlouise85

Seen her latest farm pics where she covers her feet with a horse pic trying to hide the fact that her shoes would of Been totally inappropriate for the farm 🙄

• Haha

Pinkmilink86

Lessons on how to take a baby swimming 🤦🏻‍♀️
also as a parent of multiple autistic children, hearing the term ‘meltdown’ when your 3 month old baby is doing what it naturally does..cry! Is so disrespectful!
a little insight into a meltdown is being repeatedly punched, kicked, scratched, head hitting, hand flapping bitten harming themselves and others!
a child that is overwhelmed but cannot explain to you what is wrong being absolutely withdrawn in themselves!
Please don’t use the term meltdown! U have no idea!

And the same goes for some other people in the public eye! They use all the time!
literally no idea!

your baby cried when getting in the pool and out! NOT a meltdown! Educate yourself please before using these terms!
Honestly these people parent of the bloody year!

• Heart

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Ella’s second birthday, the sperm donor has posted about how much they both love her and photos of the three of them, and Lauren just posts herself and Ella. I wonder why she’s so cold. Does he not fit her aesthetic because he isn’t painted pink?

• Heart
  • Wow

Jenlouise85

Just came in to say wish she'd get a pair of leggings and trainers on to take her daughter to the zoo! Looks like she's off to a christening 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

Lahne

Clutch bags in the garden, heels up a hill. Shame that she’s forgotten that she’s chronically ill.

• Heart

#ad#aff

VIP Member
The activities she has her doing just aren’t age appropriate, it’s like she’s rushing to get Ella to be older than she is. She seems to get a lot of credit for setting these things up but I reckon she does it just for clout. Ella is living in this super controlled environment where she’s being taught to always dress pretty in impractical clothes and not to get dirty and she’s never around other toddlers, she’s doing her no favours.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Why is it that pre baby she had chronic fatigue or whatever it was. Since baby, no mention of it, seems to be doing just fine. I firmly believe there was no chronic fatigue, she was just tired / exhausted beforehand from doing nothing.

thatsavibe

She’s literally posted the exact same picture as she did last year passing it off as this year 😂 check the dates
4EADD1C4-BE00-48E6-9A1A-15CF503DFAC1.jpeg
692D61D3-0A77-4190-91CD-AD76D52A4800.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Dipdab

VIP Member
Contain your excitement everyone; this year she has wrapped up her collection of empty shoe boxes and cereal packets with green and white paper. CALM DOWN, LAUREN.
How long until the moet box comes out 😂

• Haha

Jenlouise85

On her easter post she couldn't wait till she was a mum for Easter... I'm sorry when I was pregnant I never once thought yessss can't wait for Easter 🙈

• Haha

DoseofReality

VIP Member
itslittlelauren story 23.06.2022.jpg

Don't ask? Does she think that made her weird? Lauren most kids like digging in mud and collecting insects. It's why that insect collection set toy you bought is available. What's weird is wearing heels to a farm and dying rice.

• Haha

whyhellothere83

VIP Member
Dear Lauren, please stop making your baby wear a piece of elastic around her soft head in order to conform with your aesthetics requirements. Can the girl ever just relax at home without a strap around her head?
I asked if the baby wore it swimming and she blocked me

• Haha

Lahne

That headband wouldn’t be allowed in my local leisure centre - the lifeguards insist on any jewellery or hair accessories other than small earrings and a band to tie hair back being removed because they’re a hazard. I wish she’d stop with it. It looks daft (baby’s head looks like a fancy Easter egg) and yo can clearly see in her recent pics that it’s causing the front part of her head to become dented and misshapen. What a dick. And don’t start me on the plunging swimsuit. So many eye rolls.

Reactions: 11