ItsLaurenSmithy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those Anthropologie dresses do look nice on her but the squealing was all a bit much and Lauren- they all look the same. How many £100-odd quid identical dresses do you need, especially if you’re skint?
I’m pretty sure if they’re giving her discounts through her LTK then she’s not exactly buying them and should be declaring as an ad…

Reactions: 1
I like her but I can’t watch with the sound on cause of the baby voice she does it’s so weird.

Reactions: 1
They are all basically the same dress and the same as the other ones just shorter.
I do like her though, she’s much more open and honest than some of them.

Reactions: 4
They are all basically the same dress and the same as the other ones just shorter.
I do like her though, she’s much more open and honest than some of them.
Yeah she is alright, which is high praise indeed for an instahun

Reactions: 3
So she’s literally living pay check to pay check? Surely her insta money and her regular pay check are enough to cover her expenses?

Reactions: 2
So she’s literally living pay check to pay check? Surely her insta money and her regular pay check are enough to cover her expenses?
They almost certainly do, she’s got a shopping problem. There’s a huge difference between your fixed living expenses taking up your full paycheque and frittering away money you could have saved on nonsense.

Reactions: 2