Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secretssafewithme

That’s prob exactly what she wants poor dog. Toby car very another 195 cal dinner dans? Probs more like 9995 this is why your fat

Reactions: 1

littleladyk

How the f*** do you train a dog not to go to the toilet in their own back garden?! I find this so cruel!!
Me too! If she didn’t want to ruin her grass then why not put up a barrier until it’s settled? Dora will have gone on the patio area then, unless she prefers to go on grass. I can imagine her being quite snappy with that poor dog. She always looks terrified 😕

Unknown3

VIP Member
Has her company decided to keep them working from home? I stopped going on Instagram during the pandemic so until recently I didn’t watch her stories but when I used to watch she used to have to commute? Is she WFH permanently now?
I work I finance (not where she does) and we still WFH apart from visiting the office every 7 working days and will remain so for the foreseeable (at least til new year)

charlotte86uk

also where is Dora whilst they go to the beach for the day? can't imagine it being pleasant for her being stuck in the house on a day like today :(

twinmamma88

To be fair to here I once got stuck amongst the shopping when it came bagmess and I just threw it behind me and around me then realised I couldn’t get over it! So if the stairs are by the door makes sense

Also for a 4 bed the living room is tiny. If a family of 5 lives in that house they would struggle soooo much

QUOTE="JohannaCawffey, post: 6475013, member: 53310"]
I don't understand why she puts her food shopping on the stairs either. Mind you, she's a mystery to me - I'll never get why she feels the need to film a coffee story every single morning😏
[/QUOTE]

I think it’s a Yorkshire think I say 10 while 2 😂😂😂😂

QUOTE="nataliekaur, post: 6486580, member: 229479"]
Why does she say "quarter to eight WHILE seven"? I have never heard this before. I get that she means she's working quarter to eight until seven. 'sup with "while". Try working a 15 hour shift looking after children with challenging behaviours and then "sleeping" the night at work. She has no idea, it's embarrassing.
[/QUOTE]