It’sdanielle’sjourney #16 What trinkety bit will she crochet next?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What, so they want out of their forever home with the perfect velux windows?! She must have run out of things to cover in panelling.
God forbid they have to 'rent a temporary rental, not forever, temporary rental property' again in the process

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All the shite she buys yet thinks twice about putting the heating on?! I’m surprised they don’t have under floor heating etc

Reactions: 5
York is expensive compared to Wakefield. They need to add another 100+K to the price of their new build! Don’t get them x

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Awful slimming world mentality still!
Sadly true. She's doing an SP week (low carb, more protein).

Not bad in theory but the soup and chicken comes to less than 350 calories and wouldn't sustain a toddler at lunch, nevermind an adult.

Reactions: 8
Jesus, does this bore ever cook a normal meal or is everything from the freezer from her BaTcH cOoKiNg?

I commute to work 5 days a week and still find time to cook a decent, non dry meal every night.

So Desperate Dan still needs to buy a dress for a wedding in 3 weeks, what about the million of dresses she aff/links for her fashion inspo begging night. Oh that’s right she herself would never wear the outfits just wants the pennies if anyone clicks on her links

• Angry
I wish she would share plus size clothes for people her size.

I know she shares the clothes she wears but she’s always hiding behind a coat or shirt and that hair, and ignores the elephant in the room ( 👀 ).

Show us the fit! How it moves, how to style it. Even if it’s tit, I’d have more respect than I do for the current aff link bullshit from fake questions.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.