Its simply fiona

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised there isn't a thread for her, she's around a while, mum of 2 living in Laois on a health kick to be healthy and happy and turned her back on slimming world, unislim etc.

Reactions: 1
Surprised there isn't a thread for her, she's around a while, mum of 2 living in Laois on a health kick to be healthy and happy and turned her back on slimming world, unislim etc.
Jumps. From one diet to the next , was she not a slimming world leader , now slimming world doesn’t work , In her opinion , cAnt keep up , with all the diet group bashing. , mightn’t work for u. , but works for others

I just think she needs to lay off that clicking of the fingers to magically make a dinner or magically clean the house or when she looks like crap then puts her makeup brush up to the screen and next shot she has a full face of makeup. It's overkill.

I just think she needs to lay off that clicking of the fingers to magically make a dinner or magically clean the house or when she looks like crap then puts her makeup brush up to the screen and next shot she has a full face of makeup. It's overkill.
Always gave out about BAs, looks like she would take hand and all for a freebie , now she’s one herself,,I hate the slimming world bashing , was a leader for years, now claiming it’s a crap diet , why take money for years , off people, knowing it was a useless weighloss program, it’s dishonest, cAnt trust someone who’s not transparent

She's some woman for the walking and exercising, puts me to shame. And from what I've seen she cooks healthy and meal preps. Dunno how the weight isn't falling off her.

Reactions: 3
She's some woman for the walking and exercising, puts me to shame. And from what I've seen she cooks healthy and meal preps. Dunno how the weight isn't falling off her.
Definitely, easy put it up , do they do it another thing , hard putting up the sweat pictures, yuck

She's very down to earth but i can't tap my screen fast enough when she starts smelling Friday🙄 it's wearing very thin.

• Heart
I quite like Fiona, I agree with a lot of the thing she says and she’s very down to earth but I think she tries a bit too hard to make out that she doesn’t want things that she very clearly does want. Claims she doesn’t give a duck about being skinny or having an “Instagram house” or a romantic husband but the more she pushes that she doesn’t want these things, it becomes apparent that she does. Doesn’t want to be skinny but will share when she looses weight, doesn’t want a perfect house but will show when her hall/dining room is done up etc etc. I think she just can’t make up her mind a lot of the time and she feels like by saying it enough times, that she doesn’t want something, she’ll convince herself she doesn’t actually want it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Drives me mad that she's still a housewife in the 50s cooking cleaning laundry for her adult son. Her daughter is brilliant but her son sounds totally useless.

Will they ever give it a rest on about what they ate over Easter and get on the band wagon again , ffs , the walks , sweaty pictures, the steps, speed of walks, calorie counting. Who gives a duck , do u , we don’t want to hear it

Oh my lord she is a cliche.. her storys this morning 😬 dont even get me started on the fact that a few yrs ago she stated yeah she had wonky teeth and she wasnt changing it for the gram. Now has had them changed compest bonding or such 🤦‍♀️

Wow those (not that nasty) comments really triggered her, I'm guessing there's alot more going on and they pushed her over the edge. Would love to know what happened this year with her

Wow those (not that nasty) comments really triggered her, I'm guessing there's alot more going on and they pushed her over the edge. Would love to know what happened this year with her
Wonder was it anything to do with the mammograms she gets?