It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch it I just don’t care enough and she comes across the kind of person who even if she had it mild would milk it play woe is me and make it sound worse than it is (I know Covid is awful for many but hope you understand what I’m saying, it wouldn’t get enough attention if it wasn’t dramatic with her)

Reactions: 16
I wonder if this will be a wake up call for both of them? She does acknowledge that they are both high risk, overweight and that they could of ended up on a ventilator if they hadn't been double jabbed....

Reactions: 7
I would love half of her confidence. She looks awful in that dress and the picture is terrible and yet she is confident enough to post it. My great nan used to say hang it by the fire it will keep the kids away
I love that phrase, my nan used to say some crack8ng things as well. What does that phrase actually mean?

I wonder if this will be a wake up call for both of them? She does acknowledge that they are both high risk, overweight and that they could of ended up on a ventilator if they hadn't been double jabbed....
Honestly, i doubt it. Theyve had covid and survived, probably think they are invincible now.

She ain’t half milking it, but of course Chris is over it first and she is still having trouble breathing and talking at the same time, no difference there then.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah - she only thinks she's 'overweight' - she's actually morbidly obese! I choked on my diet coke when she said she was 'overweight'!

Reactions: 13
Is this actually a new low for her? I watched about one mauve two mins max of the vlog, she seemed so happy with all the attention she got the messages etc and who in their right might would even consider vlogging when they feel that bad?!? What sort of monster thrives off this sort of attention it to me is totally sickening!!

Reactions: 17
She is honestly acting as if she is one of only a handful of people who have had covid and she needed to report back what it's like. Does she not realise the scale of this virus, how it's affected most people on the planet in some way by now? It was such a strange video to watch. Almost as if she loved having it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How utterly selfish and clueless she is! People have died from this virus! Spent months on end in icu and she’s making money out of it! 😡 she really makes me angry!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
How utterly selfish and clueless she is! People have died from this virus! Spent months on end in icu and she’s making money out of it! 😡 she really makes me angry!
She should have said any money I make, I’ll donate to X charity

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Jeeez the latest vlog....I could barely watch out of boredom. How did she drag that out to 20 minutes??
She def caught it first, the lady doth protest too much. I'm not buying any of this 'Chris has symptoms first' BS.

Reactions: 11
Wow, she LOVED making that last vlog, covid is the most exciting thing that's happened to her for bloody years. She reminds me of medical secretaries I have worked with in the past, who have picked up a little medical knowledge and love to show it off. And thanking everyone for their support, like she's HM The Queen. Love how she "tried to heart all the well wishes" last time I looked, her IG comments were averaging about 20 per post, so I reckon she should have been able to heart them all. And I loved the break on the video "Sorry, I had to have a drink there" she's like a teenager FFS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I love that phrase, my nan used to say some crack8ng things as well. What does that phrase actually mean?

Honestly, i doubt it. Theyve had covid and survived, probably think they are invincible now.
I always took it to mean the picture is so ugly it will frighten the children and keep them away from the fire.

• Heart
She is a selfish childish cow who loves attention.
Nothing will change for her. Only her weight will go up.

Im still shook over the we got covid vlog. How does her Mum look like 10 years older than her ? Emma looks 45 her mum looks 55

Does anyone know why they live with her ?

20210918_183356.jpg

Reactions: 6
I find it a bit irresponsible that she didn’t educate her audience and explain your not supposed to take a lateral flow with symptoms which clearly states that as it can give a false negative and then I bet they wouldn’t of even got a pcr I bet she’s over the moon she can now get out and about doing hauls for Halloween and Christmas knowing she’s got natural immunity to catching it for a while

Reactions: 12
Doesnt youtube demonetise any videos in relation to covid?

I am surprised that Emma admits to watching On the buses. I thought that she would have been too refined and politically correct for that sexist outdated content.
Maybe she gets her influences from Olive?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.