It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
En-suite, office, garage, ”snug”, bedroom as a dressing room. Its all Ems space. If her Mum wants space i guess she’ll have to go to her room, like a teenager
It wouldn’t be too bad if her Mum even had the main bathroom as her bathroom but Em still uses the bath every night 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
It wouldn’t be too bad if her Mum even had the main bathroom as her bathroom but Em still uses the bath every night 🙄
Yeah I've always thought that was abit tight, her mum should have the en suite, she literally has one room outta all that house.

Reactions: 18
Always thought the should have give her mum the en suite, makes more sense for a ‘one’ to have the en suite and the couple to have the proper bathroom.
And would have thought the office should have been in Princess Em’s ‘dressing room’ giving her mum her own little living room to herself should she want time on her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Always thought the should have give her mum the en suite, makes more sense for a ‘one’ to have the en suite and the couple to have the proper bathroom.
And would have thought the office should have been in Princess Em’s ‘dressing room’ giving her mum her own little living room to herself should she want time on her own.
Emma’s poor Mum doesn’t have much of a life. What if she wanted to meet someone? I bet Emma wouldn’t like it. Poor woman, no wonder she always has a face like a smacked arse.

Reactions: 16
Hmm I don’t think they should be keeping themselves locked away. Presumably her mum is also double vaccinated and so they shouldn’t be a huge risk to her. When we had Covid our daughter who’s a teenager didn’t catch it and we didn’t lock ourselves away. My personal opinion is if members of a household have it, they should t have to lock themselves away. I spent a few days in bed as I couldn’t move from it and it was a horrible feeling, just going downstairs have me some relief.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I would 100% not be sitting around my mum if I had Covid, vaccinated or not. If I could save my older mum from feeling poorly then I would. They have each other for company, their own bathroom, tv bed etc….
No one saying stay in room for 10days solid but don’t go around touching everything whilst you share a home. They can sit in their nice garden or go for prance around Emma’s dressing room with her walk in wardrobe.
If they’re only sitting in lounge to watch tv then do it in the room.
Maybe I’m wrong but when I’m ill (and em is probs more ill than the illest person obvs) I sleep and stay in bed till I’m better.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The worst thing is they have a tv in their bedroom. So why does Chris have the need to go downstairs to watch tv. Double vaccinated doesn't mean the mum is safe or immune she is still at risk. I bet they have also taken over the kitchen wonder what the mum is doing for hot food. Maybe a microwave in her bedroom. Honestly.

Reactions: 12
So Em and Chris currently have run of the house and her Mum is isolating in her room?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She will be even more insufferable now since she will think she’s invincible happens to all the you tubers that catch Covid

Reactions: 9
Hmm I don’t think they should be keeping themselves locked away. Presumably her mum is also double vaccinated and so they shouldn’t be a huge risk to her. When we had Covid our daughter who’s a teenager didn’t catch it and we didn’t lock ourselves away. My personal opinion is if members of a household have it, they should t have to lock themselves away. I spent a few days in bed as I couldn’t move from it and it was a horrible feeling, just going downstairs have me some relief.
My best friend had it and she's double jabbed. She ended up passing it on to her partner and her daughter and they all share the same space.

Reactions: 8
Hmmm ... Typhoid Mary is being very quiet, wonder what she's up to? Maybe Covid has shut her up?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope Onslow and her mother have told her it’s serious, not to be treated as content. I can’t imagine having lost a family member to this and seeing that poll come up. Quite insensitive, but I’m not surprised, she’s a very selfish person, although she goes hard on the be kind nonsense.

Waiting her to come up with ‘a haul from the chemist’, ‘Tesco online quarantine shop with me’, ‘quarantine OOTDs’…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly she’s pathetic with her attention seeking. Covid is nasty but millions of us have had it and I’m sorry but she’s isn’t a special patient just because she posts crap videos on YouTube.

She still managed to post bloody awful warty close up selfies for sympathy and today we get another narcissistic selfie because oh her viewers were soooo
worried about Em. Sorry Em but nobody is interested

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.