It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's got absolutely nothing to do with her visiting Starbucks; The Range; Home Sense; the country show; car boot sales; games night with her friends; Nail Salon; The sofa shop...and modelling for the bridal shop!....and that's the places we know of!
....and Pets at home and McDonalds.....I forgot those two.....

I must have missed this! What happened and where can i see her modelling wedding dresses?
[/QUOTE]

IG

Reactions: 8
It sickens me how self obsessed she really is. Making a post all about the fact she’s got covid and then putting a poll up asking if people want content or not! Content!? CONTENT!? duck right off Em, you’ve got Covid, as have thousands of others. If she’d caught the flu she wouldn’t be documenting it. She’s absolutely bleeping ridiculous, she’s not the first to get it, she won’t be the last. She’s nothing special so Em if you’re reading this, get over yourself, put the bleeping camera down and just rest up. Oh and think yourself lucky you’re double vaccinated because this would have been a whole lot worse for you if you weren’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I cant see emmas mum having a grandchild to stay overnight, she doesnt seem the type to me

I must have missed this! What happened and where can i see her modelling wedding dresses?
Sorry, just seen them on Insta, what a twit

I voted Yes on Insta so I could comment and have a laugh at it all. I love her caption "but this is our reality" what a bloody drama queen

• Haha
Reactions: 15
7.17 million people are counted as having tested positive in the UK to date…..how late to the ‘content’ party is she? Choices on the poll were weird - yes or no, it triggers me…..not no, it’s deathly dull.

Reactions: 12
I remember reading on here ages ago about someone who caught covid, they spent 10 days in isolation in their bedroom, only leaving to use bathroom (no luxury of ensuite) which was disinfected after each use, clothing left outside in black bags, food left outside door so they wouldn't infect their family, can't see em and Chris doing that, she's on about staying safe,we'll use that advice for your mum.

Reactions: 13
I remember reading on here ages ago about someone who caught covid, they spent 10 days in isolation in their bedroom, only leaving to use bathroom (no luxury of ensuite) which was disinfected after each use, clothing left outside in black bags, food left outside door so they wouldn't infect their family, can't see em and Chris doing that, she's on about staying safe,we'll use that advice for your mum.
Good point!
I expect that they have confined the mum to her room instead so that they can have access to the rest of the house.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
This was exactly what I did. It was awful being stuck in one room alone for 10 days, but it worked. None of my family caught it from me, so it was worth every minute to keep them safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Good point!
I expect that they have confined the mum to her room instead so that they can have access to the rest of the house.
Omg yes they have because she mentioned in her vlog that chris is downstairs watching the telly and at that point I thought how selfish are they!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg yes they have because she mentioned in her vlog that chris is downstairs watching the telly and at that point I thought how selfish are they!
I really wonder how her mum feels, like they’ve lived together for so long now, I wonder if she ever wonders what it’s be like if she lived in her own with someone else aka Emma isn’t there

Reactions: 7
That boiled my pee aswell. Covid Chris wandering about downstairs while Em's mum is stuck in her room like a prisoner! How selfish can you be.

• Sad
Poor little Charlie looks pretty damn worried on that Insta post.
Is he the latest one to get the blame for giving Emma Covid?😜 🙃 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has the mum got en suite? I was wondering how this covid would impact her too! The other two just seem so unhealthy generally it’s no wonder they got it especially all the places they go! They seem out all the time, I reckon she got it from those kids she sees when she’s letting Charlie off the lead!

Has the mum got en suite? I was wondering how this covid would impact her too! The other two just seem so unhealthy generally it’s no wonder they got it especially all the places they go! They seem out all the time, I reckon she got it from those kids she sees when she’s letting Charlie off the lead!
No I think her mum doesn't have an en suite, Em and Chris took the bedroom with one. Is it any wonder her mum looks pissed off all the time living with those two? 😂

• Haha
No I think her mum doesn't have an en suite, Em and Chris took the bedroom with one. Is it any wonder her mum looks pissed off all the time living with those two? 😂
She looks pissed off when Emma’s buying shite all of the time. Her Mum looks like she’s had enough.

I think if her Mum is double jabbed that she can basically do what she wants, she can still go to work and doesn’t need to isolate.
I find that really worrying, I’d be terrified if I worked alongside her Mum and knew that everyone else in her household had COVID!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
God they make me sick. In that house you’ve got a couple and then the mum but the couple takes all the house AND the room with the en-suite. Why they didn’t give Em’s mum the en-suite so she can have her own privacy is absolutely beyond me.

Then they get Covid, have their own en-suite but are still using the whole house!! So all her mum has got is her own room. The 2 selfish bastards who have got Covid, can’t go out anywhere anyway and feel like tit should stay in their own bleeping room with their own bleeping en-suite and let her mum have the house to herself for god sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
En-suite, office, garage, ”snug”, bedroom as a dressing room. Its all Ems space. If her Mum wants space i guess she’ll have to go to her room, like a teenager

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.