It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she removed the covid photoshoot insta pics? I can't see anything now and wanted to see the cringe.

It truly is such a weird thing to do, and like you've all said, a very teenage MSN messenger/MySpace status type thing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chris drives a lot for a living by the sound of it during his working week. From what we've seen, Emma barely goes out without her mum and Chris driving her....like she has no independence. So, on Chris's days off....he finds himself driving Hyacinth here, there and everywhere.
I think that most couples don't mind giving their partners lifts here and there.
I wouldn't expect my husband to drop me off at the bridal shop, then expect him to wander aimlessly around town with the dog while I played dress- up.

Reactions: 8
She could of come on and been much less self pity and more matter of fact she sounded patronising as hell. Has she really removed it all?

Reactions: 9
It's got absolutely nothing to do with her visiting Starbucks; The Range; Home Sense; the country show; car boot sales; games night with her friends; Nail Salon; The sofa shop...and modelling for the bridal shop!....and that's the places we know of!
And the tacky birthday party

Reactions: 7
It's got absolutely nothing to do with her visiting Starbucks; The Range; Home Sense; the country show; car boot sales; games night with her friends; Nail Salon; The sofa shop...and modelling for the bridal shop!....and that's the places we know of!
Exactly!!!! But It must of been Chris touching a door handle that did it 👀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry she got covid, wouldn’t wish it on anyone but echoing what everyone said, how many places did she needlessly go to for YouTube content (and still now) where she touches up everything in the shop, just to let us know how ‘nice’ it is and then has cheek to tell other people to stay safe. And then to plaster it over all the socials for views. This is why I’m still washing my food 18 months later because of people like her.

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry she got covid, wouldn’t wish it on anyone but echoing what everyone said, how many places did she needlessly go to for YouTube content (and still now) where she touches up everything in the shop, just to let us know how ‘nice’ it is and then has cheek to tell other people to stay safe. And then to plaster it over all the socials for views. This is why I’m still washing my food 18 months later because of people like her.
I’m stunned with the audacity of her telling US to stay safe. She hasn’t given a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m stunned with the audacity of her telling US to stay safe. She hasn’t given a tit.
She is ridiculous 🤣 Deffo one of those people who say it really gravely and intensely at the end of a convo, but only once theyve had it or have covid.

stay safe - it's a weird phrase to me in its new covid context that I personally would never say, but to actually say it and use it, what does she mean by it? How do you stay safe? Don't have a party, travel, go to hotels, shops, supermarkets, don't touch anything, don't go to work, don't touch door handles then give it to your wife ...?

Reactions: 14
Where did she blame Chris, was it on her insta story?

I'm absolutely howling that she's deleted the story and the pictures 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 she couldn't make it more obvious that she reads here and cares about what we say. Still never takes our advice though 🤔

Anyway, hi Em 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Got nothing to do with the fact she touches everything in the range without buying…. 👀👀

Reactions: 15
She has a poll up now to say should she repost her covid pictures or not

With a picture of her positive test 🙄 she can't just decide to keep them down, she NEEDS attention and pity

• Haha
  • Angry
She has a poll up now to say should she repost her covid pictures or not

With a picture of her positive test 🙄 she can't just decide to keep them down, she NEEDS attention and pity
WHAT THE duck, why does she need a poll for this is she actually ok

Reactions: 18
Why would you do that?! My god she absolutely craves attention and validation doesn’t she! Acts like such a spoilt child.

• Sick
I see she's making out she deleted them cos some people might be upset by them...yeeeeah right Em pull the other one we know why you deleted them :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
OMG WHAT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A poll. About whether to re-upload photos of yourself looking unwell. This is the best day ever I am living for this utter Year 7 drama madness 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She should do a poll about whether to blame Chris for giving her Covid.
Poor bloke must be feeling really rough. He gave her a lovely birthday with a trip away and a party. This is how Emma repays him.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.