It’s Em #5 Warty, Forty but definitely not sporty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not impressed with her monetising and using covid for more views. It irked me right away when I saw the title of her vlog "we got covid" duck off Em, then she puts an ad RIGHT before the reveal where she put "then this happened..." nah sorry this doesn't sit right with me at all. She's putting a nasally voice on and I bet she's gonna over dramatise this.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
How many photos on her Instagram to say she’s got covid 🤦🏻‍♀️?
Wow, ‘give me attention post’
She’s now saying stay safe everyone, the irony.
They were off on trips around the country last year when people weren’t double jabbed and she gave no shits.
maybe she’s now realised how serious this is, and it’s taken her to feel like crap for this to happen.
I’m speechless

Who even takes selfies when they have covid? And not just one either there’s about 6. I bet Chris didn’t take any selfies and he’s ill like her !

Reactions: 22
Omg, LOL at those photos on Instagram! Selfies of covid? Grow up Em. If she felt that bad she wouldn't be able to vlog or take pictures. Chuckled when she said she made toast but couldn't manage it. 4 slices instead of the usual 6 probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Absolutely loves a pity post. Thrives for the comments.

Always grosses me out that she doesn’t wash her mascara off properly, always all smudged around her lower lash line.

Reactions: 18
Who even takes selfies when they have covid? And not just one either there’s about 6. I bet Chris didn’t take any selfies and he’s ill like her !
She’s posted an IG story too, talking about how rough she looks too …complete with that voice that everyone uses when they call into work sick 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Omg the six pictures. Can’t be that poorly if you can do that and she needs to get a grip. This is something a young teenager would do. Grow up Emma 😡

She will feel happy for her brother but it leaves you with a feeling of sadness and emptiness in the pit of your stomach.

I know this is a gossip site but I find the criticism of her infertility really difficult to read. Whether you are struggling to conceive, have been diagnosed with infertility or lost babies, every time someone close to you announces a pregnancy it hurts. You are so happy for them but have that pang of jealousy and why isn't it me. It doesn't get easier, you see them growing this little human and all the Facebook pictures of scans, bumps, baby showers just reinforce what you are missing out on.

My youngest started school this week, the messenger group has already had comments about "you can tell the teacher doesn't have kids" - right head have you thought there may be a number of reasons for that...

Whatever we think of Em, can't drive, lives with her mum, bad dress sense, whatever - the infertility pot shots are cruel
I agree with you. People can criticise but let’s leave the deeply personal issue of infertility well alone.

And of course it’s Chris’s fault. 🙄

Reactions: 7
OMG what is wrong with this woman. Who takes pictures like that and uploads them!? Ok you've got covid, we believe you, no need to put a photo up of the bloody test you did!!!

I cant believe the selfies she's taken though, there's no "covid look" she just looks rough like she's got a cold. Though I can't believe how awful her undereyes look with no make up on, jesus christ...

And her saying "mum is negative, thank god" well you still should've been more bloody careful cos that was one hell of a close call

I believe youtube eventually demonetise videos referring to covid....

Reactions: 11
Just love how she throws Chris under the bus because she thinks she caught it off him!
Well Chris, I wish you a full and speedy recovery.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She says he Might of caught it from a door handle or trolley? Couldn’t possibly be a person since they seem to party and mingle a lot.

Reactions: 16
I don't really get all the chat here about the fact she cant drive ...I think its fairly normal for a husband / wife to drive their husband / wife places..?! And chris doesn't seem to mind. I just think its a weird thing to keep coming up over and over again as if she treats him like a slave 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't really get all the chat here about the fact she cant drive ...I think its fairly normal for a husband / wife to drive their husband / wife places..?! And chris doesn't seem to mind. I just think its a weird thing to keep coming up over and over again as if she treats him like a slave 🤷‍♀️
Chris drives a lot for a living by the sound of it during his working week. From what we've seen, Emma barely goes out without her mum and Chris driving her....like she has no independence. So, on Chris's days off....he finds himself driving Hyacinth here, there and everywhere.

Reactions: 15
If Chris has a spirit animal it is most definitely a Scapegoat 🐐
I bet he gets the blame for an awful lot of stuff.
It's got absolutely nothing to do with her visiting Starbucks; The Range; Home Sense; the country show; car boot sales; games night with her friends; Nail Salon; The sofa shop...and modelling for the bridal shop!....and that's the places we know of!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.