Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vixen88

VIP Member
Why would you do that?! My god she absolutely craves attention and validation doesn’t she! Acts like such a spoilt child.

• Sick
Reactions: 20

MyRightTit

VIP Member
She's as tight as a duck's arse. The very last thing two morbidly obese lumps need is chocolate or food boxes, she should donate these to a children's ward or old people's home. But no - they can't stuff them into their fat faces quick enough! Selfish, gluttonous, greedy parasites!

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s modelling the same wedding dress Kim wore for her big day. It was bad enough when she tried to steal Candy’s thunder when she had her dress fitting while Em ‘modeled’ wedding gowns at the same time.
Does she have no awareness?? I bet Kim is livid. A wedding dress is special and supposed to feel unique for that occasion and Em goes and does that to one of her ‘best mates’.

PinkandTwinkly

On the surface Emma might appear to be happy and content but she must feel really unfulfilled in life. She's overweight, no kids and can't drive at the age of 40.
Erm, I'm fat, forty and don't drive...
And perfectly fulfilled.
Luckily everyone is different and has different needs and wants, we don't all have to fit in what everyone else thinks we should.

The sad thing for Emma is she does want to fit in and rather than just appreciating herself for who she is she hides herself or makes excuses as to why she hasn't achieved what others have.

• Heart

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Omg, LOL at those photos on Instagram! Selfies of covid? Grow up Em. If she felt that bad she wouldn't be able to vlog or take pictures. Chuckled when she said she made toast but couldn't manage it. 4 slices instead of the usual 6 probably.

• Haha

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
I see Candy/Youpenga has been sponsored by Weight watchers. That and the fact she has dropped a lot of weight and looks amazing must annoy Em like mad!!! 😂

• Haha

RALN

She has a poll up now to say should she repost her covid pictures or not

With a picture of her positive test 🙄 she can't just decide to keep them down, she NEEDS attention and pity

• Haha
  • Angry

kittypaws

VIP Member
Where did she blame Chris, was it on her insta story?

I'm absolutely howling that she's deleted the story and the pictures 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 she couldn't make it more obvious that she reads here and cares about what we say. Still never takes our advice though 🤔

Anyway, hi Em 👋

• Haha

Beverley macca

VIP Member
That latest home bargains shop, sorry if this offends but if me and my husband was the size of them, I'd be slightly embarrassed showing everyone that we just bought shit unhealthy food. She should have bought some body scrub and got that terrible fake tan off her wrists.

• Haha

nutty

Her eyebrows are looking very harsh and cartoonish.

The rest of her makeup was actually awful in that GRWM. It looked like something from a £10 Argos makeup kit from the 90s. The warm brown eyebrows, the blue eyeliner, the cakey monobrow, the thick orange hairline, the big splotch of pink blush. All dry and powdery looking. It looked like makeup you'd wear ironically for 80s or 90s fancy dress.

b911dd0e65c849975948a1b7e0104da7--make-up-set-cosmetic-box.jpg

Screenshot (5).png

eyebrows.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just watched (fast forwarded) the Vlogmas Part 1. Why do I feel like I've just been watching a teenager? Talking about procrastinating and doing nowt, getting a new pair of Vans (having already asked Santa aka Chris for a pair), got a big spot on her face, buying and opening an advent calendar not to mention her lottery scratchcard, hoodie up, winning a fiver, going to the pub and having ONE cider while chatting with her friend for THREE HOURS, coming home at the godforsaken hour of 11h30 and going straight to bed 🙄🙄🙄🙄 I need a stiff drink for sitting through it so Tattlers you don't have to!! Merry Christmas and goodnight 🤣🤣🎅🎄

• Haha
  • Wow

No style rocky

I’m sure I’ve said it before but I will say it again, I am sincerely envious about how much she loves herself. The way she eye f***s herself in her most recent reel, she really likes what she sees (good fo her I say) and I wish I had a fraction of that confidence. Anyways, all that being said I did cringe when she zoomed in on her make up. She’s got A LOT of texture on her face, i personally like skin to look like skin but not that texturised. IMO she should review her skin care and apply less make

• Haha

kittypaws

VIP Member
It sickens me how self obsessed she really is. Making a post all about the fact she’s got covid and then putting a poll up asking if people want content or not! Content!? CONTENT!? fuck right off Em, you’ve got Covid, as have thousands of others. If she’d caught the flu she wouldn’t be documenting it. She’s absolutely fucking ridiculous, she’s not the first to get it, she won’t be the last. She’s nothing special so Em if you’re reading this, get over yourself, put the fucking camera down and just rest up. Oh and think yourself lucky you’re double vaccinated because this would have been a whole lot worse for you if you weren’t.

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
All the freebies she receives from the salon trips, boxes of snacks and chocolates, to the theatre tickets. Yet she won’t get her warts removed privately.

Pingo10

I think Em is actually quite sneaky at times! I don't remember her being into crafting, so why would cricut send her all that stuff, unless she's contacted them herself! Nothing wrong with this perse, but, I reckon she's had the idea from her friend Khila as she is the one with the cricut already! I mean everyone can do whatever they want, but using others ideas and then being gifted a LOT of stuff just doesn't seem right!

I feel that would be quite underhand to do to a friend! Seeing this new video also makes me wonder if she did the same sort of thing with the bridal shop and Candy!? Contacting them when Candy had been the one to use them in the first place! Not cool!