Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Have you noticed she never gives back? Never does giveaways, donates to food banks, charities. Never tries to use her platform for money raising good charities who need so bad. Just take take take with her. That’s why she’s so bitter and greedy the way she is. Her hair was gifted yet I see nothing about how everyone should get to the salon,where it is, stuff they are really good at. Just a sneaky ‘ad’ at least when Candy is gifted she’s so appreciative and even at times over gracious but always pushes the company/business. Emma is so greedy. Her and Chris are a walking advertisement for the greed. She got some free Theatre tickets, why not buy some and give your viewers a chance to win them. The woman’s awful. It’s gona be her downfall!!

Also if she did ‘give back’ we would all know about it! That’s why I’m sure she never does! Greedy fat mess that she is!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Why does she always do that dead model stare into the camera. You're not a model love. Far from it. Just a middle aged heifer with an attitude problem and a spoilt brat to boot. Sad case

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

bluestars

‘It brings in a lot of light when you open the curtains doesn’t it?’ 😮 Quote of the video if you watch long enough to hear it!

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossiper35

VIP Member
This is the side of Emma that I really don't like. She is such a narcissist that she has intentionally sought out Kim's wedding dress and thought she'd try it on to upstage her in it. Sorry Em, Kim looked much nicer in the dress.

• Heart

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Everything was so expensive YET she spent £8 a roll for wrapping paper?!
I couldn’t handle going on holiday with someone like her, all scheduled and timed, just relax you total control freak.
Chris painting that figure with his tongue out 😳
Didn’t see her mum smile once!
Em speaking to us all like we have never had a holiday, she’s so special and luxurious and only she can go on holidays.
There’s so much about her that’s annoying.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

LellsBells

VIP Member
Who even takes selfies when they have covid? And not just one either there’s about 6. I bet Chris didn’t take any selfies and he’s ill like her !
She’s posted an IG story too, talking about how rough she looks too …complete with that voice that everyone uses when they call into work sick 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

nutty

Someone posted this pic in the Chloe Ferry thread and I thought it looked like Emma 🤣

04F2C826-E964-4F9E-8468-72ADD85039D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

kittypaws

VIP Member
It winds me up so much that she can't show us an outfit in the mirror without bending her leg like a fucking flamingo - it doesn't make you look slimmer Em so don't even bother, you look like a complete twat

Also the purple dress on the shein haul was far too tight on her stomach

• Haha
  • Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Who even takes selfies when they have covid? And not just one either there’s about 6. I bet Chris didn’t take any selfies and he’s ill like her !

RALN

Wait.. a...second...
Ermmm, is this meant to be Emma & Chris? 🙃🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Emma bloody wishes 😂😂😂😂😂
Whaaaaat hahahaha.
Screenshot_20211026_174145_com.instagram.android_edit_562151811840783.jpg

Wait.. a...second...
Ermmm, is this meant to be Emma & Chris? 🙃🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Emma bloody wishes 😂😂😂😂😂
Whaaaaat hahahaha.
Screenshot_20211026_174145_com.instagram.android_edit_562151811840783.jpg
Also may I add, rude her mum isn't included and its the matt to the front door or whatever

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Officedoor123

VIP Member
It winds me up so much that she can't show us an outfit in the mirror without bending her leg like a fucking flamingo - it doesn't make you look slimmer Em so don't even bother, you look like a complete twat

Also the purple dress on the shein haul was far too tight on her stomach
I think you mean too tight on her tum tum?

Just wait till she puts the white shrug and white shoes on with it, she's going to look fabulous!

• Haha
  • Sick

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She is honestly acting as if she is one of only a handful of people who have had covid and she needed to report back what it's like. Does she not realise the scale of this virus, how it's affected most people on the planet in some way by now? It was such a strange video to watch. Almost as if she loved having it.

• Haha
  • Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
Em goes to Centre Parcs: 1. Bring your own food as the food here is so expensive 2. Bring your own drinks as the drinks here are really expensive 3. Bring your own bikes as the bike hire is really expensive.......in other words, it's expensive.........

Also, "we are not allowed to park near to our lodge so, it's quite a trek from the car park " says Em as she's struggling to breathe .......

In other news, Candy is down to a size 18 in tops

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

LellsBells

VIP Member
I found it funny that she was featured in a programme about girl power …considering she literally can’t do anything without Chris!

• Haha

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
So she’s got Covid. The end of her video “stay safe” Em hun you’ve been in every tat shop you could get a lift to, touching everything like a child.
I had Covid a month ago, curvier girl and double jabbed and was poorly there’s no way I could’ve picked a camera up, worn a dress to my pcr test (I drove myself there in my pjs) and edited a whole weekly vlog! She’s doing that stupid annoying nasal voice she does when she’s got a cold

• Heart
  • Angry

Vixen88

VIP Member
I hope Onslow and her mother have told her it’s serious, not to be treated as content. I can’t imagine having lost a family member to this and seeing that poll come up. Quite insensitive, but I’m not surprised, she’s a very selfish person, although she goes hard on the be kind nonsense.

Waiting her to come up with ‘a haul from the chemist’, ‘Tesco online quarantine shop with me’, ‘quarantine OOTDs’…

• Haha