It's Em #15 I'm an Struggling, please buy my Vinted gown

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretending to be drunk off ‘20 shots of gin’. 🤥 Sounds like another freebie no doubt . :sick:
Thing is it’s probably all lies. Remember at Mikhilas when the 4 of them got through less than a quarter of a bottle of gin….
Big Em lying again. She was probably on tap water aswell.
If she paid for the experience, or was paid to do the experience, and wasn’t paying per shot, then you can be sure they drank as many drinks as possible! Remember the big wheel experience they did in Vegas when drinks were included? They were an embarrassment guzzling down as many free drinks as they could get. Em only refrains from drinking a lot when it’s coming out of her own pocket!

I’ve said it so many times but Chris, the big fanny, gives me the biggest ick!!! Glasses sliding down his nose, swinging a bag of gin around and acting up for the camera like a teenage that’s drank his first can of cider 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Apparently big em hates the cherries and picks them off the top of cherry bakewells, you get rid of that fruit girl 🤪
IMG_0815.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just done a bit of research - the gin tour is 90minutes and they give you one drink......they must have actually bought some drinks.......o_O

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell.
View attachment 2917982
He looks like he has Down’s syndrome.
Gone for a nice day out in his Jacamo trackie.

She’s a weird drunk. Obsessed with quantifying she’s had 20 gins, then 10 doubles. Not a chance. Girl who sat on the same Koppaberg for 3 hours and 4 of them claiming a hangover after one gin each at Mik’s.
😂😂😂😂 I can't stop laughing at this

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Profile overview on insta navigation…

‘Her profile aims to inspire and entertain her audience with vibrant, relatable content. Emma's profile is a perfect place for those looking for tips on family, fashion, and lifestyle’.

Clearly whoever wrote this has never seen her content 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The room tour on the latest slog - was it really necessary to show us a very basic room?

The fake drunk laughing was so annoying

Her vlogs are such a waste of time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Look at all the howsis - I live near Coventry where she hails from, and I've never heard anyone else pronounce houses quite like that.

• Haha
Bet they hated having to walk to the gin place! Probably the first bit of exercise they've had in ages!
I know everyone is different, but gin doesn't get me drunk and I'm a tee total for the most part!
Chris slapping that mint against the back of his hand gave me the proper ick for some reason!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Chris slapping that mint against the back of his hand gave me the proper ick for some reason!
Onslow gives me the ick full stop.

Who was it that said Emma’s hands are like a crocodile’s? I can’t unsee it! She looks so awkward doing anything, like her hands are too big and clumsy for the tasks.
---
Anyone see her dipping and swirling her fingers in the bowls of herbs and spices or whatever then licking them? Grim. No thank you.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I honestly cannot watch the slogs anymore. I’ll watch a try-on haul for the lols and that’s it.

One slog I would watch is ‘Peloton Update’ 🤣🤣

• Haha