Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello22222

I was at the show lastnight. Me and my friend bought tickets months ago when her and Jenny were still mates, debated getting a refund after the split but then decided sure let's just go and see what it's like. To be honest we were expecting a car crash and went more so out of curiosity as I can't say either of us are actual fans of hers!

To whoever commented saying L said "I miss Jenny", I don't remember her saying that at all! And if she did, it was probably sarcastic because a lot of little digs were made regarding the L & J break up...

So first of all, the seats were not even half way full, which I expected tbh considering she did FOUR shows and like nobody is gonna go twice. I'd say all 4 shows could've been condensed to one and everyone would still fit into the theatre. It wasn't embarrassingly empty, but a BIG difference from their past Vicar St shows... It was mainly just a vulgar comedy show but to be honest L held her own for most of it, there were no awkward moments, and Pete only came on for the introduction and for the "quiz" and Q&A at the end. She talked a lot about "reclaiming the slut" and how she's single now and better off that way. She mentioned how she was sick of being controlled in a relationship and told what to wear/how much to drink/when to wake up etc. She said that Mai is recording a new theme song soon and that she's team Lindsay... And when asked the fuck/marry/kill between Jimmy, Dave (recent ex) and Evan, she said she'd marry Jimmy cos he's a great ride, she'd fuck Dave cos sure she's already done it, and she'd kill Evan cos she doesn't know how anyone could "suck that dick for the rest of their life". Deffo some jealous vibes from L, she said something along the lines of "go buy your house I'm happy out".

The worst part of the show was definitely the audience though! As the night went on and the girls got drunker, so many people were shouting things from the stage and it was honestly so cringey. When the sex toys came out half the crowd turned into animals that had never seen a pink dildo before, begging Lindsay to pick them to win the prize... One girl (who kept telling everyone in the bathroom that she's been on the podcast to talk about her nose job?) jumped onto the stage, got on her hands and knees and sucked off the dildo. I nearly died. Some girl in the front row also kept trying to talk to Lindsay (apparently they're best mates?) and it was lowkey so annoying.

So yeah that was the gist of it. Honestly expected worse. Sorry if that was all over the place, this is my first time posting!
omg did the girl have short blonde hair? I went the first night and this girl was so drunk and was trying to grab the mic off L… you could tell even L was a bit scarlet even though she was supposedly her mate

RteNewsNow

There was 2 of them actually, one had short platinum blonde hair and was telling people in the toilets that she was Linsday's best friend but that she doesn't listen to the podcast because she does her head in😂 And the other (i think Shauna?) went up on stage at one point to tell a story about pegging some lad and Lindsay encouraged her to name drop him... which she did... very uncomfortable energy tbh
Clara bell ?

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
Wonder will patreons drop much tomorrow. Other than a comment on discord and on her personal page q&a has L actually formally put on patreon that she's taking December off and pausing payment's?
It says it here. Although this doesn’t apply to new patreons (I doubt there will be any).
D7EA44CD-2405-4D12-B365-D556A77181A9.jpeg

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
Girls the amount it would be cost to hire solicitors and barristers and take this to court, it wouldn't be worth it for either of them. They'll pay a retainer, hire solicitors to send some letters back and forth and they'll settle it out of court, probably do conciliation/arbitration to cut costs. I'd be v surprised if we see L & J rocking up to the four courts.
Depends on the court tbh! But yeah most likely will
Settle outside of court but they’re just worst possibilities L