Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

limavincoon

It’s makes zero sense. I’d be more inclined to sub to someone with high numbers particularly if I’m paying because clearly they’re producing quality content worthy of my hard earned coin
I meant initially that would have been my reason to support her when she started it. It went to 1000 in hours from what I remember. Just strange that those first initial subscribers have stayed so loyal. I thought it would have dipped more after that just like it galz and TUO usually do. Is the discord quote active?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
Okay I found it. That Lauren girl was saying that the liberal.ie was spreading lockdown rumours. The Liberal.ie are linked to anti vaxxers. So shes not being anti vaxx at all??

There ain't no anti vax on that discord except people saying they'd hate lockdown again
There always one 🤣 in fairness there was no crazy anti vaxx sentiment just some bullshit about liberal.ie

I’d be surprised if Ls lawsuit is solved in December also, these things take months to solve. She has a big headache coming. I’m tempted to ask J on insta what it’s about myself 🤣🤣🤣

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
Did she actually ever work tho? Was it full time when she was doing the nails? Like i honestly dont think she could manage. Shes 34 year old woman who never had a full time job, enough said 😂
Nails and a random shop in temple bar I think - Lucy's lounge?

Madamex

VIP Member
She posted a pic the other night looking rough as fuck too. The whole “eating salads for my skin”
Thing made me laugh when she’d down litres of cider every night. She’s probably just getting older and the years of smoking weed and drinking are beginning to show
I thought the same on that live she did awhile back. Her age is starting to show on her face.

Whoamibai

Listening to an old it Galz episode this morning discussing WhatsApp groups- they are laughing that Lindsay is known for a dramatic exit and her most recent she wrote in ‘nothing personal to you Jenny I just can’t take the bullying from my sisters anymore’- obviously this is gas as she’s admitting she was being totally dramatic but it does show a pattern of overreacting and bullying claims lol
Which ep was this?

Smg12

Chatty Member
Julia and Devon came straight to my mind. I just don’t see anyone in Ls life like that.

Yeah I agree 100%. Just a thought that came to me earlier but neither show us all their lives I suppose. Also I always thought it was weird how L kinda sees her fans as an extension of her friend group, like the cinema meet up and looking for someone to go to kojaque with it. Always thought that was weird?
I think when someone has sisters as close in age to them as Lindsay does, there isn’t as much need to have ‘best friends’. To me Lindsay has plenty of friends but they are her ‘bestfriends’