Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been posted, I have only just found it. Some of the images look like something from an apocalyptic film. Its about Al Shifa Hospital.

Reactions: 3

Merpedy

VIP Member
Al Jazeera is probably your best bet to follow accurate on the ground info.
Thing is the on the ground info - which is basically just people being killed - is very well documented and easy to find

I haven’t seen much discussion on this narrative that a journalist that worked for Al Jazeera (though he seems to have been a freelance person possibly?) was holding hostages in his flat. A quick Google suggests that the likes of Times of Israel were reporting another journalist (also working for/with Al Jazeera) to be connected to Hamas all the way back in February

Now look, I get the easy answer is to say this is all just lies but I want an actual discussion beyond just “Israel has a pattern of doing this”
---
Gantz seems to be positioning himself as the replacement? Terrifying speech.

Last edited:

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I know, I heard the other day they reckon its 200,000
---

fabulous
Well yeh rats always desert a sinking ship 🐀
They know it’s gonna be a shit show now that Gantz has gone with Givir and Smotrich wanting more power the thing is those two extremists have been threatening to resign consistently but Netanyahu has managed to keep them in check concerning some of their more extreme demands but now that others have left they want more power and they have more leverage because now when they threaten to leave Netanyahu will find it more difficult to refuse their demands this is not good for the Palestinians.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Just saw news on TV regarding the 4 Israeli hostages.
The woman was in one building and men in another.
In the footage the woman looked about the same as when taken from the festival, yet the men seem to have gained weight.

Hamas are saying the IOF killed hostages in the crossfire.

Reporter said there were about 400 Palestinians wounded and 210 killed.☹😡

• Angry
  • Sick

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
It's like a game of chicken at this point. Hezbollah released their drone footage showing the territory of Northern Israel they have surveyed. Hezbollah said it isn't 2006 and anyway, they gave Israel a spanking then and they will do it again. Israel lied about capturing the town of Bint Jbeil, lost 3 senior officers, it was a big L for Israel.

The Israeli gov't isn't telling the truth about its casualty numbers. If they are wanting to conscript relgious sect members to serve, you know it can't be good and that is only in regard to their seige on Gaza. If another front opens with Lebanon, they are simply not going to have the manpower. Are they going to be recalling all those dual nationals back to bulk up the ranks? How long can they keep this up?
They seem desperate I read they’ve been advertising on WhatsApp for soldiers eek
🤣🤣🤣
Is Biden trying to take down Netanyahu for losing him the election who knows at this point they’re all psychopaths

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Just saw this is the net closing in on Biden he needs a ceasefire because his poll ratings are plummeting especially in key states like Michigan.
Well he did cosy up with that flea ridden dog Netanyanhu and now he’s getting bitten shame.
I don't understand though why people would NOT vote for him because of his support for Israel, isn't Trump supposed to be as supportive of Israel??
I worry if Trump does get in (although the vote is a ways off) that he wont care about the announcement Biden made about the cease fire. Although now as I write this the ceasefire seems to be just getting swept under the carpet with the blame for not accepting it landing on Hamas.

Itsmeagainat

Regarding the Munk Debate, I don't know how much in advance these things are set up, but it seems so facile at this point. Palestinians are being slaughtered and they are having debates on Zionism in my hometown. It wouldn't surprise me if it was stacked with Zionists from the northern suburbs. :rolleyes: The MSM in Canada like elsewhere, isn't showing us the brutality that is going on.

I noticed the piece from Dr. Samer Attar is labelled "Opinion." How can his documentation of the horrors in Gaza be declared opinion? It is war reportage for crissakes!
Maybe it is all hot air to hide the fact that the Israelis are secretly worried because from what I’m reading it’s not looking good if they start a war against Hezbollah unless the Americans come to the rescue.
Wasn't there Israeli bombings of Lebanon in retaliation/vengeance against Hezbollah in the Summer of 2006 or 2007? So, I hate to say this but contrary to what someone commented here,I think Israel is likely to bomb Lebanon again..

Itsmeagainat

I dislike that he used the "Just war" phrasing - he knows damn well he's tapping into religious ideology of a lot of American Christians with that terminology.
I think he is trying to equate the bombings of Gaza with the allied bombings of Germany in the second world war which is said to be a just war because the Nazi regime had to be got rid of. The allied bombings of Germany mostly killed civilians..

Reactions: 2

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
I don't understand though why people would NOT vote for him because of his support for Israel, isn't Trump supposed to be as supportive of Israel??
I worry if Trump does get in (although the vote is a ways off) that he wont care about the announcement Biden made about the cease fire. Although now as I write this the ceasefire seems to be just getting swept under the carpet with the blame for not accepting it landing on Hamas.
Has anyone watched Praying for Armageddon on BBC iplayer? Trump cannot get in.

• Wow

Itsmeagainat

You have to laugh or you’d cry with this crazy shit.
Maybe they were banking on Israel agreeing then once they have the hostages back boom a false flag they’re well known for impersonating the enemy so maybe this is for the best because that scenario would be worse and the more Netanyahu pisses off the west the more weak and idiotic they look and hopefully they will do something more tangible.
I really don't think it is likely that there are any hostages alive at this point...