Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
These accounts are worse than the ones they pretend to be against with all their dishonesty. They're often desperate to be an infuencer themselves.

They don't care about numbers but they've bought 98% of their followers and the other 2% are from spamming tattle 😂

Reactions: 4

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Thanks for highlighting this thread. Message understood 🙏🏻 Bandwagon unfollowed ✅
it’s painfully obvious what said people are doing, and we’re an intelligent lot on here but people get so excited to see a “call out account”
someone who’s saying what we’re all thinking out loud, they don’t see that said people are taking their content DIRECTLY FROM HERE 😂 and using it to grow their own platform.

the desperation is pathetic.
As I’ve said before I’m not here for sad fuckers (who are no different to someone who’s trolling another person online, you just need to look at the hashtags of some of the influencers to see who’s name or face comes up) in order to grow their own numbers,
regardless of what the influencer has done.

when you notice said accounts have a hit list of all the most popular influencers on here, and they rotate their attention around depending on who’s most popular at the time you’ll see how fucking pathetic it is.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Peeltheavocado

Chatty Member
I’ve followed a couple of these accounts. But I got a bit fed up of the self righteous, I’m better than you attitude.
I’ve unfollowed at least one of them. The same way I’ve been unfollowing influencers.
I don’t think it’s wrong to use your platform for good, but does that not make them an influencer in a way? I want to believe that people’s motives are genuine when it comes to charity.

Constantly calling people out publicly, arguing with people and creating unnecessary stress for yourself must be exhausting. I hate some of things we’ve seen played out, especially when it comes to children. I can understand feeling frustrated when things don’t seem to change.
I don’t understand the need to be constant involved with all of it though. Total self sabotage. Isn’t life stressful enough.

Reactions: 3

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I don’t think they would. If he actually did something other than line his pockets or use his children I’d be impressed.

I noticed (deleted name to not give the fake followers desperate to be an influencer account a mention) kissing his ass. Bizarre.
Yes, he comments on FODs posts a lot... Have only really noticed it since The Scandal- which seems weirder.

Reactions: 3

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Dropping this here!!

there are one or two accounts that have found a little fan base amongst the tattle crew, for calling out influencers like rebecca meldrum, rebecca lamb, PTWM....

pretty blunt was one, gathered a huge following from tattle members who fell for her “Im not doing this for followers I’m just being real and saying it how it is... I’m not in it for followers” bullshit.

By calling out influencers (using the information they gather from tattle members) with a touch of banter, their followers grow,
Not that that was the aim obviously, obviously... they aren’t iNflUeNcErs 😕

so what’s the next best way to get attention? Pretend an influencer has had you shadow banned/is trying to remove your Instagram?

or,
a troll cry......
And blunt went for option 2! Sent herself troll messages, lapping up the support that followed...,
and outed herself in the process.

https://tattle.life/threads/pretty-...ng-herself-troll-messages-for-attention.9739/

Reactions: 2

GreyWolf

VIP Member
tbf even if he did post a story of him taking 12 bags to the charity shop (unlikely) someone here would rip him a new one for being too ostentatious about his charitable giving 😆
I don’t think they would. If he actually did something other than line his pockets or use his children I’d be impressed.

Always thought the vocal knob that is (deleted name to not give the fake followers desperate to be an influencer account a mention) was aginst the influencing instagrammers but no here he is brown nosing FOD! What a fucking hypocrite he is. Who’s seen the post about the McCain roasties.....as if the Hoopers will be using them on Christmas Day. They’re all the same these pretentious twats.....as/gift/affiliate and lead our lambs to the slaughter 😡
I noticed (deleted name to not give the fake followers desperate to be an influencer account a mention) kissing his ass. Bizarre.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twinkle485

Who are these instagrammers?

Is one of them someone who is Minimalist and does book reviews?

I have no idea if there’s any others ☹

Jodie64

I’ve commented on his post....nothing nasty just saying he won’t be eating those spuds....his reply says he’s been eating them all weekend 🤣 Had a couple of snotty replies and one good one 👍🏼🤣

Reactions: 1

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
But, these “I’m not an influencer” Instagram accounts don’t have YouTube channels though do they......

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
It’s about “influencers” who make it their “job” to bitch about other influencers (it’s banter right)

in order to grow their own followers.

and I’m not gonna mince my words they’re pathetic,
The people they’re “calling out” are at least trying to make a living with their account.

then you get these absolute losers who want to grow their account by throwing shade and bitching like a little girl, trying to impress a gossip site in the hopes their followers grow 😂🤣

bUt ItS nOT aBouT fOlLoWeRs 🤣😂 iM NoT aN InFluencer.....

“guys can you see my posts” 😬 am I shadow banned? have I been reported by xxx influencer? 😒

I’m assuming that script hasn’t changed over the last few months, on any of these accounts,

But I don’t care enough to look.
😂🤣

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Dropping this here!!

there are one or two accounts that have found a little fan base amongst the tattle crew, for calling out influencers like rebecca meldrum, rebecca lamb, PTWM....

pretty blunt was one, gathered a huge following from tattle members who fell for her “Im not doing this for followers I’m just being real and saying it how it is... I’m not in it for followers” bullshit.

By calling out influencers (using the information they gather from tattle members) with a touch of banter, their followers grow,
Not that that was the aim obviously, obviously... they aren’t iNflUeNcErs 😕

so what’s the next best way to get attention? Pretend an influencer has had you shadow banned/is trying to remove your Instagram?

or,
a troll cry......
And blunt went for option 2! Sent herself troll messages, lapping up the support that followed...,
and outed herself in the process.

https://tattle.life/threads/pretty-...ng-herself-troll-messages-for-attention.9739/
Thanks for this, wasn’t aware of how blatant some of these twats are being.

Mustard

VIP Member
Liberty London Girl is always posting about her posts not getting enough likes. But today, in her stories she’s complained about the treatment an account she follows has received- @LydiaEmillen. She tells people that if you don’t like what you see, then unfollow, as the content is free. That seems to be her big thing, free content, which is why she is *forced* to do paid ads.