Ireland Travel Ban

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any thoughts on the likelihood of us (in England, 1x Irish and 1x British passport) being able to go to a wedding in the south (probably via/from the north) in late august?

Are weddings even happening over the border yet?
yes I can't see why not, they are hoping to open the boarders in the next few weeks just not soon enough for us. August should be free travel by then

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anyone with any updates on the flying into Belfast route and going down to Dublin?

No we didn't, nothing at all. No checks, no forms, no questions. Just straight through like usual. It's free travel from uk to Belfast since Monday last

We got ourselves tested before we left the uk so we knew we were safe but it wasn't a requirement

Reactions: 3
No we didn't, nothing at all. No checks, no forms, no questions. Just straight through like usual. It's free travel from uk to Belfast since Monday last

We got ourselves tested before we left the uk so we knew we were safe but it wasn't a requirement
Yeah I know ,but I thought it was still a requirement to have 3 separate LFT tests 2 during your stay instead of isolating .

405F2122-6D17-4D8D-A935-08256534D869.jpeg

Last edited:
Jeez so they're just letting people travel about even from hotspot areas :rolleyes: I saw the EU is in discussion about banning travel from the Uk ,going to be adding them to their red list.

Jeez so they're just letting people travel about even from hotspot areas :rolleyes: I saw the EU is in discussion about banning travel from the Uk ,going to be adding them to their red list.
Yes well at the moment it's free travel movement